Amazon 2018 Method

t-rekt

Rep
Threads
the percentage of this method to actually ship is lower than 10% :)

raw

Rep
Threads
This is acctually non-sense 100%.
This won't work 1000000000000%.
Please move thread to archive cause it's wrong.
Amazon can't be done without several fraud tools to keep you away from fraud detection systems/scripts and with VPN
you will for sure not card Amazon,for amazon you need real static ip adress from same town,to do that you need BotNet or you need
somehow get good but really really good socks which are not even once used on amazon,why ? cause fraud detection tools are based on attempted errors and
similarities in frauds,so yea to card amazon it's whole more complex thing than this.

cia

Rep
Threads
Amazon can't be done without several fraud tools to keep you away from fraud detection systems/scripts and with VPN
you will for sure not card Amazon,for amazon you need real static ip adress from same town,to do that you need BotNet or you need
somehow get good but really really good socks which are not even once used on amazon,why ? cause fraud detection tools are based on attempted errors and
similarities in frauds,so yea to card amazon it's whole more complex thing than this.
I get where you're coming from, but I can only delete and trash this if you provide proof.

StrainHunter

Rep
Threads
where you recomend get good soocks ?

raw

Rep
Threads
If i provide proof for how to do amazon,then i will post public all tools and everything so no,it's fine by me if you want wrong threads here..:)

For good socks hit me up on icq cause i don't want to advertise here.

StrainHunter

Rep
Threads
If i provide proof for how to do amazon,then i will post public all tools and everything so no,it's fine by me if you want wrong threads here..:)

For good socks hit me up on icq cause i don't want to advertise here.
aded to icq bro