BE AWARE OF BITCOIN SCAMS

Nick

Rep
Threads
Hello dear members
we are encountering too many bitcoin scams those days and iam not talking about selling/market stuff
Iam here to make this clear that the threads like
  • Earn 1000 dollars with this method 2021
  • BTC FREE
  • 24-01-2021 METHOD BTC BOT
  • BEST WAY TO EARN BITCOIN🔥🔥🔥🤑🤑
  • EARN BITCOIN 20$ PER DAY
  • Make real Bitcoin 200$ a day
And threads like this shit those threads are all scams

Mostly of these threads use this scam method , so you gotta report it right away

TELEGRAM BOTS , CRYPTOMINERS BOTS TG MINERS

Any Telegram bot that is advertised as a faucet bot, or a crypto wallet bot, that promises to make you earn crypto or other currencies just by clicking a button.
It's a pyramidal scam: the bot shows ads and as soon as you view enough of them, you are required to refer 10 people and then to buy a subscription.
The more people try the bot, the more people are refered, the higher is the chance of someone buying a subscription and the more money are scammed.

I have been in contact with someone who went after this scam
Proof that this bullshit is a scam :

The account proof :

When you want to request a withdraw:

So this is the point where the scumbags come in forum and share telegram bot links with their referral links telling you that you will make a ton of easy money i even feel sorry that i call em scumbags because they are the ones they are getting scammed but i hate the fact that they are bringing more people on it , thats what they get when they refer 10 people.

And this guy had no any fking other Eth Ads account, this is just a scam
So threads with Bitcoin Miner Bullshit report them right away so we can solve them and ban these members

-----------------------------------------------

SCRIPTS and EXTENSIONS ─ G2A exploit, Amazon exploit, GameMoney exploit, Chaturbate exploit, giftcard exploit, timezone exploit

So this is a huge scam that its have been around for too many years
This is a method that they say you can refund g2a, amazon, gamemoney and shit
Telling you that with some timechange shit script you can refund them but what they actually do is they change the bitcoin address to their own address
Any exploit that requires an extension to be installed with Tampermonkey, or a code to be put into the browser console.
People have been spamming this scam for over a year, using countless accounts to post threads and fake feedbacks to bait more people.
All these extensions and scripts do is change the Bitcoin address of your payment to send money directly to the scammer's address.
There's plenty of fake videos, proofs, feedbacks from multi and stolen accounts, to scam as much money as possible.
This scam is much more conviencing that the first one because early many years before this had worked for real but these scammers have abused it in another way changing the bitcoin address that you are going to send the money to their own address

i will update it again with more info about btc scams

Stay Safe
Nick.

goodfell@

Rep
Threads
Thanks for this tip.
I once fell for such a similar Bitcoin scam. They flash you with enticing Bitcoin balance that you will never be able to withdraw.

leno

Rep
Threads
BTCROCKETSPOT IS ONE?NOT SURE