Generated Card Numbers (AUTHORIZED TRANSACTION)) Now what

Txdoc2018

Rep
Threads
I have sucessfully generated VALID credit card numbers using various BINS .. Using a proven method I am able to generate credit card numbers w/ exp date that when I call for merchant authorization they authorize giving me approval number .. I've been told that it's because the card number has been issued and is a good card number and the exp date is not always exact but works. I get a authorization code and everything. I've even used non vbv bins and generated numbers that still got authorization code without the actual cvv. My question now what? I know they can be used with booking hotels cause I watched someone do it but is there any other way to profit from them? Any websites? I'm tempted to create an identity and try to place a order on Amazon but that's alot of effort for something that won't work. I have hundreds of these already and get more every day .. HMU please and let me know if there's a way to profit and I'll gladly let you profit too

LivFree

Rep
Threads
Sell to ppl if u can get hotels I would buy if u teach me how to use them

LivFree

Rep
Threads
I have sucessfully generated VALID credit card numbers using various BINS .. Using a proven method I am able to generate credit card numbers w/ exp date that when I call for merchant authorization they authorize giving me approval number .. I've been told that it's because the card number has been issued and is a good card number and the exp date is not always exact but works. I get a authorization code and everything. I've even used non vbv bins and generated numbers that still got authorization code without the actual cvv. My question now what? I know they can be used with booking hotels cause I watched someone do it but is there any other way to profit from them? Any websites? I'm tempted to create an identity and try to place a order on Amazon but that's alot of effort for something that won't work. I have hundreds of these already and get more every day .. HMU please and let me know if there's a way to profit and I'll gladly let you profit too
I can teach you how to get hotel rooms
cool