Hacking the ATM – Get much more money than you withdraw

Nick

Rep
Threads

Hacking an ATM machine is something that has been there for a very long time, currently many of the developed countries do have an idea of how it is done so have taken security measure to prevent that from happening changing the default configurations and customizing the device.

From the ATM Guideline PDF:

“To access the Operator Function menu, hold the , and keys simultaneously for 2 seconds, release them and press 1, then press 2, then press 3. The timing of this procedure can be difficult at first.Note: The Operator Function menu can only be accessed when the machine is either in service (swipe your card screen) or out of service. If the machine is attempting to connect the host or initializing, you will not be able to use the key commands to access the Operator Function Menu.

“The Denomination is the type of bill that each cassette will be dispensing. The ATM offers a second cassette as an option. This second cassette can be programmed to dispense notes, it can also dispense a preset number of bill sized coupons with each transaction and finally it can dispense a value coupon, where you would set the value of the coupon and the customer could purchase this using their card.To set denomination on the first cassette, press the First CST Denomination button and then using the main keypad enter the type of bill. Options are $1, $5, $10, $50 and $100.To set denomination on the second cassette, press the Second CST Denomination button and then using the main keypad enter the type of bill. Options are $0, $1,$5, $10, $50 and $100.”

So I guess it is simple and self explanatory, the $1 bill cassette can be programmed to issue $100 bills. so after the programming, you insert your ATM card and withdraw $1, the ATM will issue you with a $100 bill and give you the receipt for a $1 transaction because it will think that it issues only $1.

To save you from a lot of hustle, these are the default codes to the ATM machines..
  • Master = 555555
  • Service = 222222
  • Operator = 111111
Rather than risk the illegitimate transaction being linked to the only atm card I have (mine), here’s why I’ll be on the lookout for a Tranny 1500:
  1. Step one: turn off the damn surcharge (pg. 3.23) I hate that *****.
  2. Step two: change greeting (3.25) to something questionably witty (All your….)
  3. Step three: Set fast cash to an extremely high amount. C’mon people, do you really need to save the extra TEN SECONDS it takes to complete a full ATM transaction? Is pressing the buttons aworkout? You suck.
  4. Final step: create “value coupon” (3.30) to be received by next ATM customer for “half off your pwned-ass ATM”
And if you think it’ll take me too long to do this, I’m just going to dress up as an old person. Those people take forever at the cash machine anyway, and then I can act senile, too, so it won’t look suspicions when I am trying the default num-code for the cash box.

Credit: ATM Buggy

gen13

Rep
Threads
listen bro does this work in pa usa if it do man i owe you big time im willing to break you off