How to card?

chuck bass

Rep
Threads
my doubts!
1: if im using a cc.. and ordered an item. the item should be in the local area? or can i use it in other country? suppose.. i have a card of US and im in UK!
2: what if it asks for OTP?
3: fake id! i dont have a fake id!
4: i tried ordering a product by creating a fake account! order was placed. it automatically signed out!! and it was locked out for confirmation!!

please help me!! im a newbie!!

Jaydawg4kkk

Rep
Threads
my doubts!
1: if im using a cc.. and ordered an item. the item should be in the local area? or can i use it in other country? suppose.. i have a card of US and im in UK!
2: what if it asks for OTP?
3: fake id! i dont have a fake id!
4: i tried ordering a product by creating a fake account! order was placed. it automatically signed out!! and it was locked out for confirmation!!

please help me!! im a newbie!!
1.you shouldn't buy cc from the us if your in uk bc..Whats the point (more chace of being cancelled for reasons you should know
2.You need to learn how to use ss7
3.Make one Find a ID template for your state and either learn to use photoshop or find a vendor
4.Signed out? bro if your a "noobie" as your claiming why are you even carding rn? I understand your anxious but..If you dont know what your doing you need to learn before you do for anymore questions

Ellington.white

Rep
Threads
I can make fake id’s hit me up if you want any kind of fake doc for online verification

kukaracha999

Rep
Threads
1.you shouldn't buy cc from the us if your in uk bc..Whats the point (more chace of being cancelled for reasons you should know
2.You need to learn how to use ss7
3.Make one Find a ID template for your state and either learn to use photoshop or find a vendor
4.Signed out? bro if your a "noobie" as your claiming why are you even carding rn? I understand your anxious but..If you dont know what your doing you need to learn before you do for anymore questions
Hey mate, looks like you know a lot about carding. I am a noob bot want to learn. Looking for carding teacher. Can you help me with that?