How to card?

Force

Rep
Threads
How to Card?

Well, Before Starting makes Sure you have gathered all the Required Things I Earlier Mentioned in the Post. For the Links of Download and Purchase See the End of Post.

Set Up Socks in Mozilla

Just Open Firefox, Than Go to Options and Click on Advanced Settings. After that go to Network and then A Pop-Up will appear. Select the fourth option of Manual Proxy Configuration. Now type the Proxy and Port Below, That’s it.

After Adding the Proxy there, Just Hit OK and Restart the Firefox and Now you’ll be Connected with Secure Socks.

Note: Make Sure to Buy Socks with the Matching Location of the Address in Credit Card. Suppose If Credit Card holder is From South Africa, Your Socks are also of South Africa.

How to Carding?

1. Create a New Email Account with the Matching Name of CC Holder, If CC Holder Name is Smith Parker then Make Something Like Smithparker78@***.com

Note: Never Use Disposable Emails for Carding.

2. Run RDP and Connect with your Host, In case if you are not Using RDP Follow the Steps Below

3. Change All the MAC Addresses Using MAC Address Changer.

4. Clear All the History of Your PC Including Cache, Temp Files using CC Cleaner.

5. Set Up Sock5 in Mozilla Firefox, Check Above I Have Explained How to Setup Socks in Mozilla.

6. Now, Restart your Browser and Visit This link to Check is your IP Changed with the Location of CC holder or Not.

7. Open Any Local Online Market Store, I will suggest you Use anyone which is from your own country.

8. Register Account with the Name of CC Holder and Email you made for Carding.

9. Try to Add an Item to your Cart, The item should Below USD $500, Never use Big Orders for the First Transaction.

10. In Shipping Address, Add the Address where you want to Deliver the Product.

11. Now, Go for the Payment Option, Choose Credit Card for Payment.

12. Enter All the Credit Card Details you Received when you bought the Credit Card.

13. For Billing Address, Use the Address of CC Holder.

If you follow all the Steps Above, your Order will be Successfully Placed. Now wait for Order to Arrive, When the Order will arrive, the Courier boy will make a Call to you, And When you’ll go for taking the Product, he will ask you for Any ID Proof, Try to Provide them any Fake ID, or If you’ll not able to make Fake ID, Comment, we’ll make one for You.

Note: Never try to Give real ID Proof while getting the Delivery.

ayeshakhan50

Rep
Threads
courier ask for identity . identity . is receiver order or owner of the card.?

Terabaap01

Rep
Threads
Ccs bank logs and so much stuffs

t.me/sevenseasfather

TheBlackViking

Rep
Threads
We have known the rules of carding for years I think that RDP isnt fully necessary SOCKS 5 proxys from
VIP have been kind to us.