How to use the drops in the X-Force Telegram Group??

3grizway

Rep
Threads
OKay so I 'm part of the Xforce telegram group and there are alot of drops on there that they tell people just to kill the cc's when they post it?

How do use the info thats dropped?:oops:

It sounds like such a basic question but I get frozen with possibilities and just lose all sense of what to do with the info.o_O

I've seen so many drops that the cc info is from people in the same city (sometimes zip code) that i am in so proxies and everything is not really something i have to worry to much about if i'm patient, and I can potentially do in-store pickup, situation pending.

But sometimes it's fullz that are dropped.

Sometimes it's just the Number/Exp/CCV

Sometimes you get the name and address and IP but it varys.

How is the best way to go about using these? I prefer to cash out if possible, or at least get crypto. Is it one of those, the sky's the limit situations and just try using it until it stops working?
Is there specific stores that people use for when it's limited info?
Is there some sort of loose framework for how to handle this?

I know a bunch of methods and have alot of resources i'm aware of but I think i just panic and get deadlocked when they're happening so rapid fire. Please if anyone can give me some pointers or anything to help me actually get started, or some good guidelines, anything really, I'd be very much appreciative.:love::love:

Post here for everyone to see or feel free to DM me, just please point me in the right direction

Dex

Rep
Threads
Have to gotten an answer to your question?, I'm also facing sam issue now

Savaf707

Rep
Threads
The cards are dead if you are trying to use cards that have been dropped already. Make sure when the card is dropped its an actual drop and not someone replying with dd or hit for $ how ever much that was actually dropped minutes before. It will show the card again if someone comments on it so. You just gotta be fast and find a site that is non vbv unless you can recieve the verify text which is impossible. People say you need socks you need this you need that but I literally bought a $5 cc from vought cc market and gave the numbers to a friend and he said fuck it and tried it on ebay changed the cardholder name to his name used a random drop address and got the item a few days later. Without a hitch. It wasn't a card from x force group but it was from there marketplace vought.cc check it it's legit

Merttojo

Rep
Threads
But If there are cc's that are not dead.. How do I use the info that is dropped? What are the next steps?