[NEEEEW] $4 USD EVERY 5 Minutes On Your PayPal Account {Repeatable}

Nick

Rep
Threads

I got a very simple way to get 4$ paypal. edit: 100% repeatable

First follow this steps:
1. You need en ebay and a paypal account.
2. Then make an account here: https://givingassistant.org/
2: And yeah don't forget to click on the thank button below lol
3. The only way it works if if you use the free 5$ refferal bonus so make sure you use mine or somebody else his refferal link.
4. Got to settings on givingassistant.org and fill in your paypal name and email to make sure you receive the payment and then click on pay me with paypalSurprised
5. To be able to send you free 5$ from the website you need to get atleast 1 cashback. So what we do we search on the website ebay and then we click on shop now (purshase something on ebay that cost between 1$ and 1.01$ (for example a pen or a little laserpointer)

vCoffeecup

Rep
Threads

I got a very simple way to get 4$ paypal. edit: 100% repeatable

First follow this steps:
  1. You need en ebay and a paypal account.
  2. Then make an account here: https://givingassistant.org/
2: And yeah don't forget to click on the thank button below lol
  1. The only way it works if if you use the free 5$ refferal bonus so make sure you use mine or somebody else his refferal link.
  2. Got to settings on givingassistant.org and fill in your paypal name and email to make sure you receive the payment and then click on pay me with paypalSurprised
  3. To be able to send you free 5$ from the website you need to get atleast 1 cashback. So what we do we search on the website ebay and then we click on shop now (purshase something on ebay that cost between 1$ and 1.01$ (for example a pen or a little laserpointer)
What’s your referral Link?