NIKE CARDING TUTORIAL

B-Rabbit

Rep
Threads
Here, you can learn how to card the official Nike.com store. Don't forget that it's 100% working and tested personally by me.
Let's get back to work.

It's a fresh method and a working one.

Things you'll need: - RDP; (UPDATE 2015: Works with PREMIUM Socks5 - Tested and Premium CyberGhostVPN) - USA Drop; (If you live in some of the countries where Nike ships, then find a place in your town) - USA CC (Visa or Master) with high balance. Can be public, but it's easier if it's private; - Speed of act; (That's your acting speed, how fast you'll be depends of yourself); - Brain; (Be smart!) HINT: Never, but never copy/paste the CC numbers. Real customers type them number by number. - Be real;

1.) Find a nice and stable RDP. (If you don't know what's RDP yet, google it) 2.) Login to your RDP via Remote Desktop Connection. 3.) Start the web browser (mozilla firefox, chrome, opera ...) and clear the cookies/cache/history. 4.) Go to Check your IP, Check DNS, Check for anonymity and look up if your IP is not blacklisted. *4.) If you're using Socks5 or VPN change the timezone to your PC to be the same as the IP's. 5.) Jump to the official nike store: https://secure-store.nike.com/us/en_us/6.) Chose the product you want to order, add to card then hit the CHECKOUT button. 7.) Always checkout as a GUEST. (Stores have smaller amount of information when we are guests.) 7.) Billing = Shipping (Your billing address is the drop and your shipping address is the same.) 8.) Enter Credit Card's info (CC Number, Exp. date and CVV2) 9.) Check the "My billing details are the same with shipping" mark. 10.) Put a fake phone number. MUST be similar to the numbers that are used in the shipping country. 11.) GMail is our service. The e-mail shoud look like john.doe@gmail.com if we ship to "John Doe". 12.) Place the order. 13.) Preparing to ship.

We are done with them. Now it's time to wait.

They need approximately about 24h to ship your order.

- That's it, have fun!

CONTACT ME FOR EVERY PROBLEM

privil3ge

Rep
Threads
too hard for me wont do that much for nike...

yoko

Rep
Threads
Sorry for bodering you Bte Im new to this and i just waned to ask is this method to get cartes Cause i need a 1free netflix So i need to Have a credit cart

Nick

Rep
Threads
Nice share man. I appreciate this I might have to give this a try.

Swatisky

Rep
Threads
Will definitely give this a try tommorow, hopefully it works.

elchan

Rep
Threads
where do you recommend shopping cc?

mewaxzy

Rep
Threads
Here, you can learn how to card the official Nike.com store. Don't forget that it's 100% working and tested personally by me.
Let's get back to work.

It's a fresh method and a working one.

Things you'll need: - RDP; (UPDATE 2015: Works with PREMIUM Socks5 - Tested and Premium CyberGhostVPN) - USA Drop; (If you live in some of the countries where Nike ships, then find a place in your town) - USA CC (Visa or Master) with high balance. Can be public, but it's easier if it's private; - Speed of act; (That's your acting speed, how fast you'll be depends of yourself); - Brain; (Be smart!) HINT: Never, but never copy/paste the CC numbers. Real customers type them number by number. - Be real;

1.) Find a nice and stable RDP. (If you don't know what's RDP yet, google it) 2.) Login to your RDP via Remote Desktop Connection. 3.) Start the web browser (mozilla firefox, chrome, opera ...) and clear the cookies/cache/history. 4.) Go to Check your IP, Check DNS, Check for anonymity and look up if your IP is not blacklisted. *4.) If you're using Socks5 or VPN change the timezone to your PC to be the same as the IP's. 5.) Jump to the official nike store: https://secure-store.nike.com/us/en_us/6.) Chose the product you want to order, add to card then hit the CHECKOUT button. 7.) Always checkout as a GUEST. (Stores have smaller amount of information when we are guests.) 7.) Billing = Shipping (Your billing address is the drop and your shipping address is the same.) 8.) Enter Credit Card's info (CC Number, Exp. date and CVV2) 9.) Check the "My billing details are the same with shipping" mark. 10.) Put a fake phone number. MUST be similar to the numbers that are used in the shipping country. 11.) GMail is our service. The e-mail shoud look like john.doe@gmail.com if we ship to "John Doe". 12.) Place the order. 13.) Preparing to ship.

We are done with them. Now it's time to wait.

They need approximately about 24h to ship your order.

- That's it, have fun!

CONTACT ME FOR EVERY PROBLEM
Must the billing address be the real cc billing address?

Reaper

Rep
Threads
thanks this is actual working method