Searching for "special" people (Italy,Italia)

||Born||

Rep
Threads
hey guys thanks to have me here, i really serious about carding and i keep on learning, im searching italian people to work with, if you live in Italy contact me.
only serious people, i want to see an active Italian carding group and you can join for every reason, you dont like the government or the banks, or you want just some money for your "paybacks"
||Born||

Nick

Rep
Threads
I am not from italy but I can help you if you need. Just shoot me a pm

B-Rabbit

Rep
Threads
hey guys thanks to have me here, i really serious about carding and i keep on learning, im searching italian people to work with, if you live in Italy contact me.
only serious people, i want to see an active Italian carding group and you can join for every reason, you dont like the government or the banks, or you want just some money for your "paybacks"
||Born||
Eccomi

t3k0

Rep
Threads
||Born||
Io sono italiano e sono interessato, fammi sapere di cosa si tratta basta che non e la solita stronzata che devo mette i soldi prima perché non ho 1 euro, se ti interessa scrivimi su telegram @BlackD3m0n

italy75

Rep
Threads
scusate perchè qui finora avete trovato cose serie?mah

Anto

Rep
Threads
Io sono italiano e sono interessato, fammi sapere di cosa si tratta basta che non e la solita stronzata che devo mette i soldi prima perché non ho 1 euro, se ti interessa scrivimi su telegram @BlackD3m0n
T3k0 scrivimi in privato