StockX carding, Grailed to paypal method

HELLOFRIEND

Rep
Threads
HELLOFRIENDs

today im going to reveal one of my methods discovered by me couple months ago
well, if you're a fan of clothes, shoes and other limited edition accessories like myself, you probably know the struggle of wanting something so bad but not able to get it, may it be cause the item is so limited that those who get it will resell it for an unreasonable price or probably because you simply cant afford it even on the retail price, well so this how it goes...i discovered this method by mistake but if certain conditions brings success more than 4 times its a mistake no more

STOCKX:
well this one you need a HQ non vbv card
HQ socks5 too, VPN won't do for this one unless it provides location with zipcode same or closest to CC zipcode
set up your socks5, clear the cache, first check whether your anonymity is 100%(you can do this on whoer.net) dont forget to change your PC time zone to the CC BIll address time zone
make sure the email address contains first and second name of the CC owner, BILL=CC Ship= drop which is is closest the zipcode of the CC
this whole process might take approx two days if you want to increase the success rate, browse through the products like any normal buyer would, add some of the things to the Cart example if you want to card the yeezy 700s add the Yeezy 500s, yeezy 350s to the card if you want to card clothes or backpacks just do the same thing add things that are related to those you are actually planning on buying to the cart try to keep lower than 300 bucks for the first item
alright we are done here logout of your account, and go do other stuff whatever that is you do when you arent carding
come back after a couple hours or even a day act like any customer would, now go and check out the specific item you wanna card and chill while they are working the magic if you did it right after a couple hours you'll get an email that your order went through, while the order is on its way, go card another item this time you can go above 300 usd
also dont forget to check whether your IP is clean using ip-score.com
do this right and you can get those limited edition overprized clothes you've always wanted

for how to make sells on grailed and make the money go straight to paypal balance contact me i'm going to give this method to a limited number of people, i started this in july and i assure you less than two people knows about it, proof below is to prove that this actually works and i aint playing !
https://mega.nz/#!ifICVKaZ!12JXVPd-L956cjPlW-hAWylqstZHeBY0QrmO8EY4DyU

raw

Rep
Threads
Basic but nice share,it's nothing special because no better/specialized tools then socks need to be involved so it's not so hard,but nice share cause it's usefull for members.

But i would say this if you have NON VBV CARD use RDP from the same TOWN as CC OWNER and USE CC BILL,YOUR SHIP.

||Born||

Rep
Threads
Basic but nice share,it's nothing special because no better/specialized tools then socks need to be involved so it's not so hard,but nice share cause it's usefull for members.

But i would say this if you have NON VBV CARD use RDP from the same TOWN as CC OWNER and USE CC BILL,YOUR SHIP.
from where you get fake IDs?