Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

Alpha

Rep
Threads
The staff has verified this service and confirmed it as legit after a test procedure.
ABOUT ME

i am the one who will help you solve your money problems in exchange for a minimum investment with cryptocurrency. i'm doing this since years for myself and my family, but i started offering this service here to help people with money problems. my transfers cannot be cancelled or reversed, you cannot be tracked, i dont use stolen ccs, no carded funds, the money is clean. the unique limit is one transfer monthly and maximum 5000 usd, eur or gbp

WHY I DO THIS

some clients asked me why i do this when i can do this for myself, well, of course i do this for myself, i'm not idiot, i have partners who pick up the money for me, but i'm not only interested in cash, i'm also interested in cryptocurrencies, i think is the money of the future, so i exchange a transfer for cryptocurrency, a good deal to be honest and for now everyone is earning, i earn cryptocurrency and you earn money until, that's all, until my service works i will do this for long term, so i suggest to you all to enjoy. i can assure you that i comply 100% with my orders and with my clients, i'm serious in my work and I expect the same attitude from you

IMPORTANT RULES

please only serious clients, i'm looking for long term, no time wasters, only bitcoin ready people, so please contact me only if you ready to proceed with our deal, you must understand that my service is very demanded and im busy doing transfers and other things in rl, so i need time to complete each one

HOW TO CONTACT ME
REQUIRED DETAILS FOR A WU TRANSFER
  • first name
  • last name
  • country
  • state (required for some countries)
  • email (optional)
REQUIRED DETAILS IF YOU WANT A BANK TRANSFER INSTEAD OF WU TRANSFER
  • full name
  • bank name
  • bank details (you mus tell me what's your bank and country to tell you what details i need)
  • email (optional, used to send a email with the bank transfer confirmation)
  • phone number (optional, used to send a SMS with the bank transfer confirmation)
i can send to cashapp, all i need is the first and last name, account and routing number

WHAT DETAILS YOU PROVIDE TO COLLECT A WU TRANSFER?
  • MTCN code
  • sender's first and last name
  • sender's address and zip code
  • sender's city, state and country
WHEN I CAN COLLECT THE MONEY?
  • generally within 30-60 minutes, you can collect the money once i gave you the details
CAN I PICK UP THE MONEY AT ANY WESTERN UNION LOCATION?
  • within the US you can pick up the money at any WU agent location within the state where are you
  • outside the US some countries may require to provide the specific city/province/state where the funds are being picked up
WHERE I CAN PICK UP THE MONEY?
HOW TO TRACK THE TRANSFER?
HOW GIVE YOUR DETAILS IN PRIVATE?
ESCROW SERVICE
  1. to use the forum escrow service click Escrow Service in the top menu, then click start escrow service
  2. send the payment to the escrow address and wait until is confirmed
  3. once confirmed you will receive the escrow id via pm, copy it
  4. you can give me the escrow id for quick deal, i can check that you paid in escrow page with the code
CURRENT DISCOUNTED OFFERS FOR NEW CLIENT'S FIRST TRANSFER

YOU PAY IN BITCOIN​
YOU RECEIVE IN CASH OR FUNDS​
300 USD/EUR/GBP
2500 USD/EUR/GBP
600 USD/EUR/GBP
5000 USD/EUR/GBP

MAIN OFFERS

YOU PAY IN BITCOIN​
YOU RECEIVE IN CASH OR FUNDS​
600 USD/EUR/GBP
2500 USD/EUR/GBP
900 USD/EUR/GBP
5000 USD/EUR/GBP

* limited offer, will expire anytime

LIMITS
  • only one transfer per month per client
  • the maximum amount i can send is 5000 usd, eur or gbp
PAYMENT METHODS
  • bitcoin
  • bitcoin cash
  • ethereum
  • litecoin
  • dash
  • monero
  • dogecoin
  • usdt
  • other cryptos, ask me
FAQ

https://cybercarders.com/threads/western-union-bank-transfers.57663/#post-81051

BUY PROCESS
  1. click start conversation near my avatar and send me the amount of money you need, your first and last name, your country and your state
  2. i will message you to confirm the deal, if you accept we will start the transaction
  3. you send funds to me or escrow service
  4. once confirmed, i will send the transfer and give you the details asap
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  1. by using my service you agree with the T.O.S
  2. i will not go first under any circumstances
  3. i reserve the right to decline any user/deal
  4. one confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal
  5. forum escrow service accepted
  6. once you got the cash, post a vouch in my thread, to upload images use https://imgur.com/upload and press CTRL + P to add the image in the reply box
  7. note that western union deletes MTCN codes from tracking after approximately 4 months, so older codes might not be available for tracking
VOUCHES (WARNING, I FOUND SOME SITES THAT ARE STEALING THE VOUCHES OF MY CLIENTS)
TAKE NOTE: MTCN codes are AUTOMATICALLY deleted BY WESTERN UNION after several months pass by

Thanks Alpha for helping me with offer 300 for 2500.. God has great things planned for u bro and he will send you blessings for helping out the poor.. u are an amazing man and u deserve all the best ?
I agreed on a transfer for the maximum amount first transfer promo, received, passed without problems, pleasantly surprised by the speed of work, thank you ✌
you are probably the best guy I have met,I am so glad people like u exist,u have helped me alot,I am sorted now just staying indoors,thanks alot bro
this is wonderful i received my money without any problem, wish you all a successful 2020 filled with blessings and happy moments, alpha you gave my life a spark of hope i will hold on to!! life is not over for me
awesome dude
picked up, thanks
Picked the money today thanks you really impressed me so expect more transfers for me as soon as possible
Confirmed, your WU service is real, I got the money today, so I want to thank you and for sure I will contact you soon for a big transfer.
I want to voouch for @Alpha, invested with him and was good idea, received the transfer without issues +1 long term client, happy to find him, this forum is awesome and have future with good sellers like brocker
Best service and recommended / Gran servicio y recomendado
Thanks, you made my day, this money in colombia is a lot, from now every month I will contact you for more ?
Thank you dude, transfer received successfully, see you next Friday for another one ?
Picked the money with no issues at all. Fast and smooth. Definitely I will come back. Keep doing good business!
im in love with Alpha with this ? very good good
10/10, your service is true and legit, very grateful, good job Mr. Alpha
es real/is legit, thanks/gracias here my vouch/aqui esta mi recomendación (sorry for my english)
I did a quick deal, everything was smooth! I just cashed out the transfer, love this bro! A few pms, btc sent, all done under a few minutes! One of the best on carding forum! Thanks bro! Currently looking for more transfers the next months
Ah man, after that, I trust you with my soul and thanks again.
Hello @Alpha, 3000 euro received, thank you for your patience with me and sorry about my issue with bitcoin, it was my first using it,,, great transaction with you and honest, recommended
recently collected im happy as fuck man i love you (no homo) but this amount of pesos is a lot here in my country so imagine how many things i can buy now
Nothing more to say that WOW!! You are the best <3<3
gOOd service !! dam you are best bro idk !!:p:p:p
ç
i had a very smooth transaction with him, he had a very polite and professional demeanor, no issues whatsoever, super recommended, keep in touch
Alpha thank you! I had not issues collecting the cash. I had some debts to pay and finally I can pay them thanks to your service, you gained a long term client, I can finally recommend you to all my friends, have a great day!
Super vouch, today I received my transfer of 5K euro in less than a hour, super recommended this guy ++++++++++++++
thank you bro you are the best without any doubt I already came recommended by the people that you know
THAAANK YOU ALPHA YOU ARE THE BEST YOU SAVED ME 10000% THE BESTT
I picked my transfer up just a hour ago in NY!! Thank you man on behalf of my whole family you truly helped me and shined a light in the darkness of my life. Hope to talk to you soon. Here is my vouch.
Thank you!!! I recommend a lot this service to you all, worked perfectly, thank you again!!!
Excellent transaction and service, now is the time to enjoy the life because thanks to you I can spend more time with my family instead of working all day for few dollars so I want to thank you again, thanks bro, keep it up because you are the best and I need you for long term ;)
big vouch use this man if you want easy money is awesome
gracias man bestial servicio pense que no era real pero despues de probarlo hoy ya no tengo dudas, buen trabajoo
My first business deal with him just fully completed. And fortunately, successfully, I ordered two transfer with different names, no issues, me and my brother in law have collected the money at different WU points to not attract much attention
handled in such a professional way, you deserve way more props than what you get now my man, thank you so muchhhhhhhhh
Fuck yes! Hyped right now! Thanks my nigga!
lets go against all, fuck them all, we and u can continue business only! Thanks again man!!!
this will be me all time favorite seller :D
not gonna lie my heart stopped for a second when i received the details and it took me 20 minutes to go to the nearest wu point
and i got this

:):):)
sir, god sent you, this truly a blessing, thank you very much bro for christmas promotion 400 for 4k was a bargain ??
Obrigado pelo seu negócio, do coração irmão
20.000 reais, baixa denominação hahaha
Obrigado (''

El gallo aqui trabajando con neta el mismo @Alpha
hoy se empeso el trabajo y hoy se movio la lana
UN gran negocio de grandes camaradas espero volver a trabajar con el pronto un servicio muy ejemplar
Good business with a great master, I will buy more next month, thank you master
Buen negocio con un gran maestro, comprare otra transferencia el mes que viene, gracias campeón
Very professional and caring seller, I've noticed you are different from the moment I joined this community.
Thank you on behalf of my family.
The service worked perfectly in Latinoameric. Thank you!
obrigado alpa, o serviço funciona muito bem no brasil, não tive problemas para coletar o dinheiro, vejo você no próximo mês ok
Cheers mate ?
Just like how you represented yourself, professional, fast. Damn bro you got some valuable skills. I definitely recommend using this professional service. Thanks for the transfer!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSFER THIS IS SO UNBELIVEABLE DAMN WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS BLESSING MAN U DONT REALIZE HOW BIG OF A RELIEF THIS IS FOR ME MAN I WISH U ALL THE BEST I WILL RETURN!
I dont know how he does it.. but my money was available in less than one hour, its crazy i dont know what to say anymore am still in shock
I had to do this later due work, sorry to make you waiting Alpha, I promise that this will not happen again. Transfer completed for me :D the 300 € = 2.000 €. Life is strange, one day you're broke to the point you can afford to eat due monthly rent, the other day you have two grand in your hand, thanks glad stranger online o_O thanks! Here is my vouch.
Everything went very easy and was super smooth thank you!
This is my first deal w/ Alpha and these are the results! Phenomenal, no words for this! Decided to take a leap of faith and this is what happened, big thanks, big success!
everything was great, it's a pleasure to work with a professional, really recommended, here is my vouch, add it to the collection 8-)
Dealt with Alpha today, real, very fast and reliable. Vouch!
Alpha you saved me from debts and I no longer feel a heavy stone on my heart, I can again look forward to a magical start of a day and to build a good future and a good life. Peace :love:
thanks man you help me a lot
I decided to buy, along with the first transfer offer and the deal is completed, I got five thousand dollars a bit over an hour in NY! Thank you for being the only real seller! I want to stay safe sorry I will not share the MTCN code but believe my word I vouch for alpha!
trabajando con el hermanito alpha ganando money 8-)8-)
Transfer received very quickly, thank you so much for your work!!
I just complete my first transfer with Alpha, everything went very well, I had no problems, happy to do business with you bro. Thanks
Reliable seller, thank you for your work, I got the money, don’t lose your skills bro, thanks
Im from Argentina and everything works
Reccomended
Just want to make a heads up, i've done business today with Alpha and to my big surprise everything went well, exactly written in his thread, waited 1-2 hours for the transfer and received my money, picked up, no questions asked :D
WOWWWWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
HOW YOU DO THAT BRO???????
HE SENT ME THE MONEY AND IT TOOK HIM UNDER 6 HOURS TO SEE THIS BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!
I GOT A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW IT YOU SAVED ME THANKS
Yo probe y no me arrepiento gracias ;)
Thanks friend, the investment was worth it :smart:
Gracias parce, le diré a todos los que conozca sera mucha ayuda para todos los colombianos 🇨🇴
THANK YOU MY BROTHER BLESSINGS 😇
worked perfectly in florida, thank you alpha, keep this service alive because me and others need it nowadays due covid, take care man and have a nice day
Thank you!!! I recommend a lot this service to you all, worked perfectly, thank you again!!!
I got my money thank you so much Alpha, I will definitely work with you again bro
My first job with Mr Alpha was a pleasure, I got my money. All conditions have been met. We will continue to cooperate for long term.
Thank you very much! it was definitely worth the investment i made with your service 😎
VOUCH! First deal with Alpha. Picked Collected $5K. Nice guy and seller!
yoooo, i got my first transfer i paid my last dollar for it!! best investment and recommended by me to all of you, thanks!! :)
Vouching for Alpha's WU Transfers super legit :pepeokay:
Broke in btc for bow but pocket full, thanks alpha :hype:
Again, another transfer finished, I'm having great business with alpha :hype:
First deal completed and was very smooth, I'm glad I focused and decided to buy!

Best.
Money.
Spent.
I cant thank alpha enough.. it's crazy this exists on the clearnet lol.. but he know what are doing!
Just completed a HUGE deal with Alpha, NO RISK = NO EARN!!
I'm now moving on to investing the picked up money for something else until I can purchase again. I encourage everyone in need of money to turn to help to alpha. One hell of a guy ;) thank you friend and see you soon!
was a fast and smooth $5000 deal, thank u brother once again i know i thanked u 100 times but i go again, god bless u
Finally I was able to order the transfer, I had issues with the fucking high fees trying to buy bitcoin made me lost time. Alpha's service worked perfectly and smoothly, I want to thank you for offering this transfer service, please keep it up as I will need it more times

Alpha

Rep
Threads
this is a faq with all common questions, so read before contacting me please

how many times i can request a western union transfer?
  • one time per month
can i use multiple ids for more transfers?
  • yes
do you do wire transfers?
  • starting from august, 1, 2019 i do wire transfers worldwide
can i use fake id to pickup at western union?
  • if you have a real good fake id, probably you can, otherwise use your own id
do i will receive the cash in dollars?
  • you will receive it in your local currency
do you accept trials?
  • nope
will i have legal problems with this?
  • no, i have special methods to prevent you to get blacklisted
do you send transfers worldwide?
  • yes
you do moneygram, ria and other transfer services?
  • not yet
do you do paypal transfers?
  • nope
do you do cashapp transfers?
  • yes, but only via account and routing number
do you accept escrow service?
  • yes, using escrow has a fee that you must pay, to calculate how much go to the escrow page and use the fee calculator
can i pickup if i'm underage?
  • no, you must be at least 18 years old with a valid id

Alpha

Rep
Threads
what's up guys, do you need to double your money? dont wait and contact me, doing wu, instant service, bitcoin accepted here and escrow service accepted too