What is Carding?

Force

Rep
Threads
Carding is a Method of Stealing the Information of Someone’s Credit Card and Using it to Buy Things from Online Stores, Using with the Access of that Credit Card. Thieves or Hackers, Who Steals these details Usually Calls Carders. They Buy Goods with these Credit Cards or Sell’s it Online. Below I have Included the Methods, That they Use in Carding. This is A Complete Guide to What is Carding? And How to Do Carding. This Guide Consists a Complete Carding Tutorial, So you can Learn All About Carding. I also Include List of Some Credit Card Dump Sites and Carding Forums so you can Clear your All Thoughts.

Carding is not Easy, As Simply Going to Site and Buy Some Stuff. If you want to Learn Carding, you have to Give it time and Practice and Have to use your Mind Yourself. I will just provide some Great Carding Techniques, A Complete Carding Tutorial, List of Some Dump Sites and Links of Carding Forums But you have to Learn it own. The Success Rate in Carding is very low Because Nowadays, Many Sites get you and Cancel your Order, So It needs very Patience and Time to learn it. This is a Guide for Especially a Noobie If he Wants to learn Carding. So Read Full Post, And If you will have any Doubt, Just Hit the comment Section, Below the Post.

Note: Carding is an Illegal Process, I don’t Recommend anyone to try this. This Carding Tutorial is only for Educational Purpose. If you try to do Carding, Then I will not Responsible for Any Damage.

What is Carding?

Carding is a Process, Where a User or Carder purchase Goods from a Hacked or Stolen Credit Card Details. Hackers Steal the Details of Credit Cards And then Buy Stuff from these details. Carding is an Art of Technique, If you want to learn Carding, You have to give it your time. If you are Noob, Then it is expected that you’ll fail some times, But the Key of Success is, Not to Stop and Keep Practicing.
The Success Rate for Carding is very Low, As their if the Site gets any Unknown Transaction from a Hacked or Stolen Credit Card info, They Usually Reversed the Transaction or Cancel the Order Placement.
However, Carding can Only be Done using US Cards, As these Cards does not require any Pin Verification or OTP’s. So If you are Using an Indian Credit Card, Then It is Highly Secured as they Won’t Work Without OTP Verification or 3D Secure Verification Unless International Transaction Mode is Enabled.
How to do Carding? Complete Carding Tutorial
Below I have Explained Everything in Deep, Please Read and Share it with your Friends.
Basic Things You Need for Carding: Carding Tutorial
There may be So many Things, But I have Added the Most Important and Basic Ones in this List, Below I also Explained What these things are, And How it will help you in Learning and Understanding this Carding Tutorial.

• A Computer
  • CC Cleaner or All in One Cleaner
  • MAC Address Changer
  • SOCKS
  • CC
  • RDP (Optional)
  • Drop( Optional)
Computer

Well, This is an Essential part, If you are going to do Carding. For Carding, I will Always prefer you to Use Computer because it has so many things and It is the Safest Way to Card. Many of Carders Use Mobile for Carding But It is not Safe, So I Prefer having a Computer First. But If you don’t have a Computer, then I have included the Safest way to Card with Smartphone. You can Check that Below.

CC Cleaner

It is a very Useful tool that mainly uses for Cleaning all the Browsing History, Clearing Cookies, Caches and Temp Files. This is a very handy tool, But not so many people know about it. Flash cookies are different from Regular Cookies, As they don’t Ask for permission to Install Cookies on your PC, and Saves All the info in your Browser, This Tool Even Clear all the Flash Cookies As Well.

MAC Address Changer

It is a Unique Identifier, That Assigned in an Network Interface Card. It is Unique of Every Computer. MAC Address Changer Allows you to spoof MAC Address of your Computer.

Socks

It is a Network Internet Protocol, Which Mainly Routes Network Packets between Server and Client using a Proxy Server. So, We’ll use it for Hiding Our Main Location and Proving a Fake Location to the location of Credit Card’s Holder for Making the Transaction Successful. Generally, It is more Secure than the VPN, as It won’t leak your DNS Details.

RDP

[RDP Also knows as Remote Desktop Protocol, Which Allows you to graphically connect with a Computer Over a Network. It will connect you with any Computer Connected as an RDP on Any Country and Make yourself Anon. This is not Required but you can Use it for Safety Purposes.

Drop

Well, It is a Service, Which usage for getting Shipping Address for Carding. Suppose If you are from Pakistan And Carding with a US Credit Card. If you’ll add Delivery Address as Pakistan then There are so many chances to Cancel the Order, But If you will use a US Address, then there will be 95% Chances of Order Success. If you have any Relatives their than It is OK, But If you don’t have anyone than This service will help you. It will provide you an Address of that country, And Take Delivery and then Send that Parcel to you. it charges some money for it, But It will be worth in Investing in it.

Credit Card

This is the Essential Part of Carding, If you Understand what is it, Half of your Work will End Up Here. Whenever you’ll buy a Credit Card from any Online Shop, you will receive it in a Virtual Notepad File or Something with the Below format.
Types of Credit Cards
Below I Have Added some types of CC, You’ll Get while Buy it from Any Shop.
Regular Credit Card

• NAME:
  • ADDRESS:
  • CITY:
  • STATE:
  • ZIP CODE:
  • TEL. BILLING NUMBER:
  • CARD NUMBER:
  • CARD EXP DATE:
  • CVV CODE:
Well, This is the Minimum Information you’ll get from a CC whenever you’ll Buy it. If you’ll not Get any of these Details, Then you can’t do anything with that CC. You are Out of Luck this Time. With this CC you can Card Simple Sites.

Partial Full-Info CC

In these Card, You will get some Additional Information with the Details Mention Above. This Information are

• Social Security Number (SSN):
  • Date Of Birth (DOB):
  • Mother’s Maiden Name (MMN):
with the Help of this Info, You can Even Card C2IT and Even Paypal. So this is Great if you’ll get these Details too.

Full-Info Credit Card

This Card Provides you full Details in it. These Details are Below

• BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
  • ROUTING NUMBER:
  • BANK NAME:
  • BANK NUMBER:
  • DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER:
  • PIN NUMBER (For CC or ATM card)
If you’ll have this info, You can Card Anything. Yes, I said Anything.

Types of Credit Cards

Below are some of the Companies, Which Provides Credit Cards. I must Suggest you Use AMEX Premium, As It has mainly Usage by Many of the Carders. These Companies are

• AMEX
  • VISA
  • DISCOVER
  • MasterCard

BIN- What is It?

BIN Stands for Bank Identification Number, It is the First 6 Digits of your Credit Card, Suppose if your Credit card number is 4305873969346315 this, Then your BIN will be 430587. I will suggest you Collect some Information Related to BIN, This may help you in Learning Carding Easily. For BIN’s Bins.Pro And BinLists are Best. This will help you in Learning Almost Everything about Bins. Must Do a check at these sites.