2 solutions to use 201 DUMPS in chip country (EU)

Force

Rep
Threads
  • Get a 201 dump, encode it exactly same as 101 on plastic (no need chip in plastic).
  • On POS: Insert plastic exactly same as read a chip card, POS say "Silent card" because he can't read chip, so at this moment you pull off fast the card from slot and swipe them instantly on POS (manip must be done fast).
  • Then instantly POS read card exactly same as 101 dumps. Then if Approved you just sign tickets same as 101. Work on 90% of POS. 201 have better limit stores, less block, cheap price.
Burning Chip method

Use this method on POS when 1st Technic not work.
  • Take a plastic card (chip plastic is ok), burn chip with nokia or similar phone charger (cut cable, put + and - DIRECTLY on chip during 30 sec) then chip on card was destroyed.
  • Encode your 201 tracks into magstripe (exactly same as 101).
  • Insert card same as chip card transaction, POS can't read card and say "Pull out card" do same manip 3 times (pull in - pull out x3 ) then AUTOMATICALLY POS ask "SWIPE card", then you directly swipe the magstripe as 101 and sales goes same as 101 (swipe & signature).

magiccs

Rep
Threads
Does this also work with ATMs?
I never heard of POS placed on ATMs.
Isn't there any chances of the ATM to swallow your CC if it has it's chip fried?

I saw that POSes around here where I'm now have only pull in-out + Contactless, and very very rarely Swipe(the opening in which you can rail your card). Am I wrong with anything?!

+
I know some ATMS which show an error when trying to use contactless card on em. Have anyone heard about this? I thought it could be a malware or some trigger, but I don't know the commands. These guys limited my account so I can't start a new thread or anything. Thanks!

Last edited:

leuuuu

Rep
Threads
does this work on auto stores? like gas and food/drink machines. cuz i am very bad at social engineering because anxiety so instore carding kinda sucks for me

Kingbanks

Rep
Threads
wouldnt this draw suspicion from the store clerk or cashier pulling the card out 3 times

breeze757

Rep
Threads
wouldnt this draw suspicion from the store clerk or cashier pulling the card out 3 times
Nope i used to work at walmart they used to tell us to do this when the chip system was down but now being on the other side it make sense that someone did this & shut the whole system down

Kingbanks

Rep
Threads
Nope i used to work at walmart they used to tell us to do this when the chip system was down but now being on the other side it make sense that someone did this & shut the whole system down
good looking bro