Amazon carding not working?

Hanamiya

Rep
Threads
I bought cards from the FE-Shop and Pois0n.ru autoshops and I think they were working but when I tried to buy gift cards on Amazon it triggered their fraud detection and locked the fake accounts I made. Then they asked me to provide an ID and phone number (which obviously I don't have so impossible to go through that). What do I do in this situation? What triggered their security? I had a VPN in the same state albeit not the same city, I pretended I was a normal user browsing the website and adding stuff to the cart, my time on the computer was the same as the state I was carding from, I cleaned my cookies and cache with CCleaner, changed my mac adress and made sure my DNS wasn't leaking and they still were suspicious. How do I stop getting caught like that? Also do you guys know a good vendor or autoshop link? Preferably someone that has reviews through an escrow sysyem of some sort. I lost the link to fe-shop and pois0n.ru isn't a thing anymore.

Thank you.

Hanamiya

Rep
Threads
I also used a website that tells you how suspicious you are and it said my shit was clean and not sus at all.

Kim Swipe

Rep
Threads
Hello bro, I would like us to cooperate and then have a good conversations together. Am all in to put you on the right directions. let's get busy. send me a message.

runn3r

Rep
Threads
Hey man, I can help you If you wish. Just pm me or write down here.

DikNorias

Rep
Threads
You have to start slow, order something cheap wait a couple of days, cheap again etc

After the first week the account is aged and your fine