FREE GIFTCARDS METHOD - GET UNLIMITED FREE GIFTCARDS

Rento

Rep
Threads
Hey idiots:
DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THIS SHIT.. ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS
Basically you send money to the new genertated btc link which is the scammer btc address.. This method would never work retarded kids!

VRocker

Rep
Threads
You guys are 100% right, I have removed the link and the user has received a red warning, next time will be a permanent ban.

vicoduor

Rep
Threads
Hello...

This is my first post over here. I am sharing you a method which is usually sold for higher price, and m giving it for free. With this method you will be able to get anything from https://www.g2a.com/ completely for free. This exploit works for literally any product that is available for sale on G2A including: Gift-cards, Activation Keys (for games and software) and Hardware as well.

Hope this helps you.....

Thank You...

Link for method - ****
Hello...

This is my first post over here. I am sharing you a method which is usually sold for higher price, and m giving it for free. With this method you will be able to get anything from https://www.g2a.com/ completely for free. This exploit works for literally any product that is available for sale on G2A including: Gift-cards, Activation Keys (for games and software) and Hardware as well.

Hope this helps you.....

Thank You...

Link for method - ****
seems to be a real shit, will go for it

incognitox

Rep
Threads
Bro please don't try it. The script in tampermonkey changes the address you send the bitcoin to. It gets changed to the scammers address. You wont receive anything.
Well...

I agree with u. I just shared this method...someones method. Anyhow, I am new to carding and doesn't have much idea on it.
And one more thing, I mentioned it that I shared this method, this is not mine.
I just shared something which someone shared to me.

So, don't call me a scammer. If any post of mine seems to be scam, u can tell me and I will remove it immediately.

This post will also be removed very soon..

Thank You!