Helppppppzlzzzz

Garozzotime

Rep
Threads
Plz help I’m running all the right programs and software but I keep getting declines and or this cards info is wrong... I’ve tried and killed so many cards someone plz help I am running vm workstation cc cleaner MAC address changer proxies from vip72.org and I am making sure my IP is geo locates and double checkin wtf why am I getting declined and burning cards plz help

RECVER9

Rep
Threads
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, card info could be dead.

WingStop

Rep
Threads
Hi all , everyone should pm me for a live card info.

Bob765789

Rep
Threads
It's very likely that your information is dead

KBoy33

Rep
Threads
"Plz help I’m running all the right programs and software but I keep getting declines and or this cards info is wrong... I’ve tried and killed so many cards someone plz help I am running vm workstation cc cleaner MAC address changer proxies from vip72.org and I am making sure my IP is geo locates and double checkin wtf why am I getting declined and burning cards plz help" . So there a couple reasons it wouldn't be working.

I think the main and obvious one would be your card is no longer active / currently dead.
2nd reason, it could be because you carded you didn't check if the card with BRAZZERS method.
3rd reason I would like is, is because the socks or ip address you are using is black listed . If it is black listed there is a good chance the card won't go through.
4th reason is because you didn't check your DNS.
(DNS; www.dnsleaktest.com ) .

Make sure to also check your limit on your cards or at least do some research about them and make sure all information is correct before carding. I would even suggest doing a back ground check upon the cards using truth finder or peoples finders (www.truthfinder.com) / (www.peoplefinder.com). It verifies addresses and ZIP codes you might need when carding.

Make sure to also create a email (instead of using yours) within the name of the FULLZ. DO NOT use ProtonMail, use YAHOO or GMAIL instead for this.

Hope this helps.
Do you know why protonmail is bad? Maybe that is why I also get declined every time

Reactions: BNF