MrMagic3 - NEED GUIDANCE from MASTER MAGICIANS!!!

mrmagic3

Rep
Threads
Hello All,

I am very much a noob when it comes to all of this but I am motivated to learn and work. I am not a fucking idiot and am very familiar with financial instruments as I was an employee for a major financial institution here in the United States for upwards of 6 years. I have spent hours and hours downloading and reading 'Bibles, Guides and How-To's' only to sacrifice hard drives to viruses and outdated information. I am ready to start working and more than willing to work in good faith as well as pay for solid honest guidance. My funds are now not very high thanks to COVID and purchasing Hardware.

I currently have active accounts in Good Standing w/Positive Crypto Transactions as well on Cashapp, Paypal, Chime, Venmo and Varo.

I also have in my possession ready to put to use: 1. Deftun MSR605(bt) 2. Evolis Primacy ID Printer 3. Wacom Drawing Tablet for Fine Adjustments to Documents/Templates 4. CLEAN, 100% Dark and Invisible Laptop - THANKS TO @Cyph3r and The VIP Tools Package.

IN SEARCH OF IMMEDIATELY!!!: 1. Quality PSD Templates (ID, Passports, Verification Documentation) 2. Direction on How to Best Utilize this Fucking $2000 Printer I bought - be it buying dumps and making my own cards, etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I AM READY! I NEED MONEY! I WANT TO WORK! I NEED MENTORS, TUDORS & PARTNERS!

I can be reached here, at protonmail and on Telegram. All under the same Username.

Cheers,
MrMagic3