need help dums

Chaibmario

Rep
Threads
can anyone tell me what credit card dumps are and how to use

Batman919

Rep
Threads
Hello, can I use a USA card in Asia ? As I have read that a dump will decline if I use a different country card in some other country ..

Batman919

Rep
Threads
Hello, can I use a USA card in Asia ? As I have read that a dump will decline if I use a different country card in some other country ...

I specifically need to use a different country dump...in my country so what is my best option ?
dumps are stolen credit card information that come from skimmers / shimmers (devices that steal your information when you insert your card)

Okay so how do you use them? Go on ebay and get a mcr writer (a device that can write to magnetic stripe cards, i can recommend the 206).
What i usually do is:

Buy dumps with 201 + track2 + pin
i then write the information onto a blank magnetic card
then i go withdraw at a atm 1 - 2 hours away from my city

caramel93

Rep
Threads
dumps are stolen credit card information that come from skimmers / shimmers (devices that steal your information when you insert your card)

Okay so how do you use them? Go on ebay and get a mcr writer (a device that can write to magnetic stripe cards, i can recommend the 206).
What i usually do is:

Buy dumps with 201 + track2 + pin
i then write the information onto a blank magnetic card
then i go withdraw at a atm 1 - 2 hours away from my city
Gosh, your so smart?and Im so not, lmao Brand new to all of this maybe you can be of sum assist??really on which cc, or pp ? and besides this of course which are non scam??since they claim all, Bm sites are? As far ass the carding goes ????