only logical step from digital marketing

milosev

Rep
Threads
waddup guys..been interested in hacking/carding since that movie Swordfish but never knew the best way to get my feet wet. I came across this site after seeing some amazon gift cards for sale on an onion 'rent-a-hacker' site.

anyone have any suggestions/resources for:

1. buying one of those Amazon gift cards without being fucked over
  2. ways to SUSTAINABLY make money from carding
im not looking for a quick hit might let me ride off into the sunset, so long-term thinking here folks!

thanks

milosev

Rep
Threads
I see you have the mindset of an entrepreneur my friend
yessir - a blessing and a curse! not all people have the stomach for the feast or famine lifestyle...any good stickies or must-read articles you can recommend that are still relevant today?

milosev

Rep
Threads
I see you have the mindset of an entrepreneur my friend
yessir - a blessing and a curse! not all people have the stomach for the feast or famine lifestyle...any good stickies or must-read articles you can recommend that are still relevant today?

Lionlavinchi

Rep
Threads
Aye bro I sell amazon store cards for 15% of the original value and no scams I have proof I can show you on telegram just message me @ ccuneo510

Necrocancer

Rep
Threads
I wish more people werent just out for a Quick hit of cash and could see the potential in industrializing this industry. Smh.

no sadly i do not. But if You were asking on the topic of Carding i Would reccomend making your own method and not using others.