what can i do with cc numbers

shady876

Rep
Threads
Only have cc number with exp date and ccv

Now somebody please ... what can i do with it.

Can i get more information such as a name with only cc number?

Reactions: Aro

Aro

Rep
Threads
you can try to use the information to buy gift cards and sell them on sites for bitcoin its really easy. from which site did u get the cc?

shady876

Rep
Threads
you can try to use the information to buy gift cards and sell them on sites for bitcoin its really easy. from which site did u get the cc?

But i only Have the number with cvv and exp date i don't have name and other info.

If i Go to website to buy gift card they ask for name and adress and phone and dob

Aro

Rep
Threads
But i only Have the number with cvv and exp date i don't have name and other info.

If i Go to website to buy gift card they ask for name and adress and phone and dob
PM me ill explain how to do it

weyter1

Rep
Threads
how to know name and other details Aro

Aro

Rep
Threads
how to know name and other details Aro
ight here is how i do it:
for this method you need to have a steam and cs:go account: you go to g2pay.com and buy steam giftcards. with the money from those steam giftcards you are going to buy csgo skins. after 1 week, you sell those skins on websites such as bitskins, where you can trade skins to bitcoin. its really easy and the profit is high

now to my question. can u tell me where you got the cc from. I am trying to find someone who sells legit CCs

ShiestyP

Rep
Threads
ight here is how i do it:
for this method you need to have a steam and cs:go account: you go to g2pay.com and buy steam giftcards. with the money from those steam giftcards you are going to buy csgo skins. after 1 week, you sell those skins on websites such as bitskins, where you can trade skins to bitcoin. its really easy and the profit is high

now to my question. can u tell me where you got the cc from. I am trying to find someone who sells legit CCs
Text me bro I like how you helped him out. I know a couple of vendors I can put you on. I might need your help tho. Just follow me.