10,800$ Cashout first Setup done XD

Cards4Cards

Rep
Threads
investment + mentorship = You make serious money.
So let me get this right??
You have some beginners luck 1 time and now you want the community to pay you?
How stupid do you think people are? Please keep your current mind set and in no time you will be making big bucks trading snacks inside.

Oh I am sure you can do 24hrs in there as well and charge for mentoring seems to be about the same mark.

SlackKnack's

Rep
Threads
Shame der isnt more members on hear as honest as u bro! I'm from uk and in process of gathering info etc in the hope of being able to get me started,
Would you be willing to mentor me and get me off to the rite start? To much useless info n skammers wantin ur cash!
Plz can u let me no either way?
My telegram is Ryan Skeppers, ??

SlackKnack's

Rep
Threads
Like wize bro, iv been burned too many times now tryin to get started but I'm in the uk!! Its a shame coz they all obviously forget about there own struggles and stress when first learning carding and guarantee that if u ever asked them if they ever had the same problems that they wouldn't admit to it n make out it was all plain sailing!
Ps, any1 got any good reads or links for legit uk fullz on hear plz HMU with details!
Cheers guys!!

robinsteal1980

Rep
Threads
Listen i've been carding for 15+ yrs and i'm willing to mentor some people for free!! but all i ask is that if you start making good money, you share in the wealth with me. I accept donations lol.... so hit me up and if i don't get back to you, or i don't reply its for a reason. i gotta a lot of other real life shit i deal with on a daily basis so be patient...

Theman1269

Rep
Threads
Listen i've been carding for 15+ yrs and i'm willing to mentor some people for free!! but all i ask is that if you start making good money, you share in the wealth with me. I accept donations lol.... so hit me up and if i don't get back to you, or i don't reply its for a reason. i gotta a lot of other real life shit i deal with on a daily basis so be patient...
Hey I'm in sac too I need a mentor , not a total noob just need to be steered in the right direction, have no problem donating for the help