10,800$ Cashout first Setup done XD

buttholesex

Rep
Threads
This motherfucker said in "In order to give back I'm willing to do a mentorship... If you pay me " BITCH that ain't giving shit back, that's just you being a greedy fuck LIKELY to scam somebody...

Cause let me ask you this. If you are making "10k" off each setup then what the fuck do you need some measly mentor money for?

Because you are full of shit and a broke ass scammer, that's why. You are a dumbass. Step your scam game up ya broke bitch.

DA TROOF.

Getcho cardmafia noob ass outta here n come back when you worthwhile captain erica

FBI

Rep
Threads
Hi Capitain America, know that it will be an honor for me that you are my mentor. I am a carding lover and I have already succeeded in having 10 CC's, I would really like to increase my knowledge and I am willing to work hard for it

Kind regards
nigga its just fraud, this isnt the karate kid movie, nigga said my mentor ??

yourdadisbalding

Rep
Threads
hello fellow Carding Community members
Over 9 months last year spent on lots of research and trials finally came to pay off.
Made 10,800$ from my first setup. and made couple new one. I hope I can hit 100k
doing payment processor was like dream that seemed to never happen but stuck to it and never gave up.
Came across many guides both fake and genuine. some would motivate to keep trying while others were just dumb shit written by sellers who were only after your few bucks.
Payment Processor Cashing out is real and am happy to say it:) keep trying till you make it. but you need investment and you must know what you're doing.
The no GO zone like payment processors are now a blink to make several thousands from it.
To give something back to this wonderful community am willing to mentorship some (not free tho) with full my support. Guarantee you'll make money with me.
Kind regards your fellow working ass off Darket citizen CaptainAmeria :)

Hey, I posted before that I'm looking for a mentor! How much sir? I'm a very quick learner and willing to pay for tuition. Need to network with like minded people. Also congrats mate!

Nappydude

Rep
Threads
Hey, I posted before that I'm looking for a mentor! How much sir? I'm a very quick learner and willing to pay for tuition. Need to network with like minded people. Also congrats mate!
It's a fraud... Why are u still sending messages.. are these bots?

lucifer79

Rep
Threads
no such thing as FREE in this world m8...

Seer90

Rep
Threads
hello fellow Carding Community members
Over 9 months last year spent on lots of research and trials finally came to pay off.
Made 10,800$ from my first setup. and made couple new one. I hope I can hit 100k
doing payment processor was like dream that seemed to never happen but stuck to it and never gave up.
Came across many guides both fake and genuine. some would motivate to keep trying while others were just dumb shit written by sellers who were only after your few bucks.
Payment Processor Cashing out is real and am happy to say it:) keep trying till you make it. but you need investment and you must know what you're doing.
The no GO zone like payment processors are now a blink to make several thousands from it.
To give something back to this wonderful community am willing to mentorship some (not free tho) with full my support. Guarantee you'll make money with me.
Kind regards your fellow working ass off Darket citizen CaptainAmeria :)
Can u help me?

xevert1

Rep
Threads
Stripe is easily one of the best cashout methods.