1000$ eGift (clothes) failure

SilentRoom

Rep
Threads
www.manoutfitters.com
I bought an RDP (Seattle, WA), cc (Seattle, WA). Even ZIPs were nearly the same.
Whatleaks showed only RDP open ports and the rest was perfect.
Used Firefox (made some cookies before purchasing eGift).
Received an order confirmation letter. But after 5 minutes they send me a cancellation of the order and made a refund.

What are your thoughts on this? Why it happened?:cry:

P.S.: I feel that this site should be cardable. The sites which have so big amounts via eGifts can't be not cardable:)

Bloom

Rep
Threads
www.manoutfitters.com
I bought an RDP (Seattle, WA), cc (Seattle, WA). Even ZIPs were nearly the same.
Whatleaks showed only RDP open ports and the rest was perfect.
Used Firefox (made some cookies before purchasing eGift).
Received an order confirmation letter. But after 5 minutes they send me a cancellation of the order and made a refund.

What are your thoughts on this? Why it happened?:cry:

P.S.: I feel that this site should be cardable. The sites which have so big amounts via eGifts can't be not cardable:)
try a lower amount next time if you a new customer that just checkout with 1000$ it is going to come up as a red flag

breezybear

Rep
Threads
ok my carding games is bad im awsome at private methods such creaing fully funtionably drop account with my new private method, stipre set up with almost gerantted no card blocks even if card gets declined at first yeah im kinda awesome i have a shit loads of advance stuff through resaerch and a lot falure till i mastered my craft but still newbish to little stuff like rdp or cookies....well i have rdp down i think but HOW DO I CREATE COOKIES for carding a site can someone please help me please.........need ccokie lesson ill give you a method that you cant beet not my vip lesson method but a small nice one im sure yall could appreciate