2 solutions to use 201 DUMPS in chip country (EU)

morrisonm6

Rep
Threads
this method seems to not work any more any one hage a new method besides tap and pay. I here u have to take your dumps to tao n pay now.

Trinity123

Rep
Threads
I never heard of POS placed on ATMs.
Isn't there any chances of the ATM to swallow your CC if it has it's chip fried?

I saw that POSes around here where I'm now have only pull in-out + Contactless, and very very rarely Swipe(the opening in which you can rail your card). Am I wrong with anything?!

+
I know some ATMS which show an error when trying to use contactless card on em. Have anyone heard about this? I thought it could be a malware or some trigger, but I don't know the commands. These guys limited my account so I can't start a new thread or anything. Thanks!
Some older atm versions read the card even if the chip is fried, i know this coz on monday my card was read but the machine asked for a pin. depending on your country you might be fortunate enough to find atms that still read magstrip if the chip is fried.

Trinity123

Rep
Threads
Yo show me which pos system it works on here’s my telegram @Eshotta
i have an ingenico pos but it is not linked to any account, so i tested the method and instead of inserting the card thrice it displays emv-fallback and asks me to swipe intead

acasa3

Rep
Threads
H
Some older atm versions read the card even if the chip is fried, i know this coz on monday my card was read but the machine asked for a pin. depending on your country you might be fortunate enough to find atms that still read magstrip if the chip is fried.
How do you burn the CHIP?????????????????????

Billz262

Rep
Threads
whoever wanna learn this just pm me or drop your telegram

gummyother101

Rep
Threads
  • Get a 201 dump, encode it exactly same as 101 on plastic (no need chip in plastic).
  • On POS: Insert plastic exactly same as read a chip card, POS say "Silent card" because he can't read chip, so at this moment you pull off fast the card from slot and swipe them instantly on POS (manip must be done fast).
  • Then instantly POS read card exactly same as 101 dumps. Then if Approved you just sign tickets same as 101. Work on 90% of POS. 201 have better limit stores, less block, cheap price.
Burning Chip method

Use this method on POS when 1st Technic not work.
  • Take a plastic card (chip plastic is ok), burn chip with nokia or similar phone charger (cut cable, put + and - DIRECTLY on chip during 30 sec) then chip on card was destroyed.
  • Encode your 201 tracks into magstripe (exactly same as 101).
  • Insert card same as chip card transaction, POS can't read card and say "Pull out card" do same manip 3 times (pull in - pull out x3 ) then AUTOMATICALLY POS ask "SWIPE card", then you directly swipe the magstripe as 101 and sales goes same as 101 (swipe & signature).
mostly depend on cashiers if chip dont read they might not allow you to swipe at all , but good post