2019 Working method for GIFT CARD >BTC with paxful. Will share website link!

gh00st

Rep
Threads
Most of you probably already know the gift card to btc method for cashing out your CC’s, if you don’t, just search for it on this site and lots will come up.
After hours of trial and error I finally have found a working website to card steam, PSN and Xbox codes!

Most websites I’ve come across like
- g2a - off gamers - gift card supply - raise - pc games will kill my cards and have not had a good success rate and wasted so much time setting up anon environment and money. Out of 10 high valid CC’s I was only able to get $200 return:( with each cc costing me $40 I was losing and was a waste.

But my dudes I found a site that has worked for me 80% of the time, I’ve already made just under $2000 in the last 7 days!

Just of course have to have a good setup, VPN-Socks-virtual machine-antidetct, so you can rinse and repeat.
Also you can just use an anon sim which works just as well.

I’m only able to get 2x $100USD gift cards per card, sometimes only x1.
But still a good profit if you can get your cards for cheap, I get them from validcc.

I know lots of people are looking for this good link to use and if I post the link public a lot more will use and site will get burned faster, plus it’s good way for me to make some extra money hehe

I’m selling the link to the website for $50USD. And my bros that is dirt cheap, there is an Infinite amount of cash to be made from this site.

Contact me if you are interested and I will share with you my ICQ.

Happy carding my dudes! :D

gh00st

Rep
Threads
WHAT WILLYOU SWITCH IT FOR?

gh00st

Rep
Threads
the interested people have p me and its working for them