3D-Secure/non Secure Merchants

I&^bf67w

Rep
Threads
Hey guys
Im a newbie in the carding world, but very serious and eager to learn more about it.
Because of my occupation, I have access to a butt load of CC dumps, each one of them with different information. (Some with only the card info, some with emails and phone numbers, some even with the IP addresses of the Client etc.) I did my research and I come to the realization that its not an exact science when it comes to carding and there are many barriers, when it comes to online transactions which may or may not be fully bypassed.

But I couldn't help but notice, most of this process is dependent on the merchant where you are making the transaction from. I mean there are merchants who offer 3D-Secured (VBB or whatever) transactions and that's usually a problem. But as long as there's a merchant offering non 3DS transactions (like Steam or Amazon), you're good to go. Except for the chargebacks but thats a story for another time.

Long story short (too late :D), I wanted to ask if any of you fellow carders know some good non 3D-Secured merchants where you can buy goods/services with just the visible info on the cards. Any help would be appreciated

Peace ?

Corra

Rep
Threads
There are many "easy cardable webites list" on that forum and others. Go through them and find shop type u r interested in. Have u consider what u do with all that stuff u will card i hope? Where u will sell it without beeing busted? But if u just need to have 50 pairs of new shoes it is ok with me :)

PS. check that websites date. Often one find old list and paste it on forum to get likes or something.

BLACK7

Rep
Threads
nearly all payment processors have the ability to implement 3d secure verification on merchant pages, these days it is best to use what you know have not 3d (keep in mind that even those sites can&will implement it any soon, just about time).
there are different ways to bypass it, example specific bank or country or bin or card type, even individual settings of cc owners settings.

some sites require 3d for high amounts but none for less, well try using site called etsy (requires method tho)
good luck!

james15872

Rep
Threads
hey man..did you get the method to bypass 3D security....i have similar problem as yours please help if you can