A Nigga needs a good cc shop

GoGettaGotti

Rep
Threads
Anyone knows of a good cc shop hmu im willing to pay and wont tell anyone it god bless.
People rarely give away valuable information, without cause. We free banz all day but wanna charge the up and come for every inkling of knowlege.... I've thrown away more money trying different sellers than actually buying equipment.

There's ways to mine for the Intel you wish to buy, but it's hard, tedious work. I'm willing to share my experiences with you at no cost. It's not as easy as just buying it and again its alot of mind boggling work. But YOU get out of it what you put into it. PM me sometime and we can build....

blueboy

Rep
Threads
People rarely give away valuable information, without cause. We free banz all day but wanna charge the up and come for every inkling of knowlege.... I've thrown away more money trying different sellers than actually buying equipment.

There's ways to mine for the Intel you wish to buy, but it's hard, tedious work. I'm willing to share my experiences with you at no cost. It's not as easy as just buying it and again its alot of mind boggling work. But YOU get out of it what you put into it. PM me sometime and we can build....
Aight Ima PM you I'm fairly new but a quick learner, preciate it in advance

Muzzty

Rep
Threads
Now a dude on ig his account was terminated but now he started again wored for me nice dude to be honest

Richack3r is the usrname