gambler22

Rep
Threads
hello if you are from india then pls help me pls

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
hello if you are from india then pls help me pls
I am not in India right now, but I can help you out. Super cheap. I have information (active, 2019) information for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card, INDUSLND Bank Platinum Card info, The JetAirWays American Express Credit Card Info, or I also have the IndianOil Citi Platinum Card, ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit card. AND even Yatra SBI Credit Cards Info I just got yesterday. Are you still looking?. Super Super Cheap, if you can do Bitcoin that is. Please message me if you want any of these, I can give a max of 10 Cards to you for first purchase. 10 Credit cards, cost $125 Bitcoin. So what comes with the card, (clear photos, not the blur versions I'm sending you. I attached a photo of it for you, please message me right now if you want to buy. I will give you 10 of these cards (including back pictures, a PDF guide of how to use it, how to use it and stay safe when using the card). Message ME ASAP before they are gone.

gambler22

Rep
Threads
srry bro i m finding for indian carder

__zukbaik__

Rep
Threads
I am not in India right now, but I can help you out. Super cheap. I have information (active, 2019) information for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card, INDUSLND Bank Platinum Card info, The JetAirWays American Express Credit Card Info, or I also have the IndianOil Citi Platinum Card, ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit card. AND even Yatra SBI Credit Cards Info I just got yesterday. Are you still looking?. Super Super Cheap, if you can do Bitcoin that is. Please message me if you want any of these, I can give a max of 10 Cards to you for first purchase. 10 Credit cards, cost $125 Bitcoin. So what comes with the card, (clear photos, not the blur versions I'm sending you. I attached a photo of it for you, please message me right now if you want to buy. I will give you 10 of these cards (including back pictures, a PDF guide of how to use it, how to use it and stay safe when using the card). Message ME ASAP before they are gone.
I’m Indian carder carder and I hv a good method, looking for cc supplier with 30/70 split (70 for u)