ATM help

mouseglove

Rep
Threads
OK, I've got T2+PIN, however, when I go to the atm, invariably it gives me an 03 error, unable to process transaction. Am I running into a region lock? I've verified the ATM will work with T2+P, once the emv chip is disabled by cloning my own bank plastic, disabling the chip, and removing T1. Works fine, can withdraw and everything. However, when I purchase a D+P, I always get the unable to process transaction error. Where am I going wrong? I've gotten as far as being able to see the account balance, but couldn't get the ATM to spit out cash. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kingbanks

Rep
Threads
OK, I've got T2+PIN, however, when I go to the atm, invariably it gives me an 03 error, unable to process transaction. Am I running into a region lock? I've verified the ATM will work with T2+P, once the emv chip is disabled by cloning my own bank plastic, disabling the chip, and removing T1. Works fine, can withdraw and everything. However, when I purchase a D+P, I always get the unable to process transaction error. Where am I going wrong? I've gotten as far as being able to see the account balance, but couldn't get the ATM to spit out cash. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
where can i find this vendor?

blanco

Rep
Threads
@breez757 add and dm would like to find out more from you on the atm

LadyO

Rep
Threads
Hey Es1738, I need to talk to you, if you do not mind can you please hit me up at ICQ @Lady0

4455user

Rep
Threads
If its not it might be region blocked
I got a blank ATM card that's been programmed it was programmed for my state but wen I go to use it it says blocked is tbere a software to unblock my state so I can use the card