Bank Bank account help

Moneygrub19323

Rep
Threads
I have a bank account I need help with how to use transfer funds elsewhere anonymously

KINGOFTHEWEST

Rep
Threads
I have a bank account I need help with how to use transfer funds elsewhere anonymously
you have to link the account up with another bank account you have control over meaning you have to log on to the other account and add the account from 1 to the other the will send a small transfer amount to acccount and you have to confirm the amount that was sent to account that you added after you verify the deposit you will be able to send around 6 thousand in a months time but you can also try ACH TRANSFER YOU CAN GOOGLE ACH TRANSFER AND WILL GET ALL INFO YOU NEED ON ACH TRANSFER..HOPE THIS HELPS..ALSO IF YOU HAVE DEBIT CARD INFO YOU CAN ADD THE ACCOUNT TO CASH APP WHICH IS A APP FOUND IN THE ANDROID APP STORE

Moneygrub19323

Rep
Threads
you have to link the account up with another bank account you have control over meaning you have to log on to the other account and add the account from 1 to the other the will send a small transfer amount to acccount and you have to confirm the amount that was sent to account that you added after you verify the deposit you will be able to send around 6 thousand in a months time but you can also try ACH TRANSFER YOU CAN GOOGLE ACH TRANSFER AND WILL GET ALL INFO YOU NEED ON ACH TRANSFER..HOPE THIS HELPS..ALSO IF YOU HAVE DEBIT CARD INFO YOU CAN ADD THE ACCOUNT TO CASH APP WHICH IS A APP FOUND IN THE ANDROID APP STORE
Thank you so muck Bro!!