Beginner carder Wendy’s drive thru online carding need tips

Yyesthecard

Rep
Threads
Hello I’m just getting my hands onto this have learnt a little about it over the years wondering if there are any tips out there I could receive maybe I could even end up selling you some high quality cards see a lot of plat and gold Amex were I’m at a lot of elderly as I’m not going to specify location but a elderly rich area where I work so the cards could be used without them noticing most likely for short time being and have probably spent a lot within a month on a item within that year that’s why I’m excited without needing to purchase cards online unless you think it’s better to purchase cards online either way to break down how I’m going to get the card info if there are any tips please let me know but this isn’t really the hard part for me I got a flipper zero it will be in the mail tomorrow I know dumb if I really tried I could take pictures of card but there cameras and to risky also I can remember the name and cvv as long as the name isn’t scratched up witch isn’t on the cards I’m going for anyways so I can just put it up to my pocket get the card number all that then I’ll just remember the cvv my problem is how am I going to order it drop address a bunch of addys I could use so that’s not my problem but how should I go about ordering items can I use eBay I was thinking of ordering gold should I buy a disposable prepaid smart phone go into a library use the Wi-Fi and order the items buy a new laptop socks 5 it up and all that Shii bc the phone can j throw away easily after or laptop to I guess but should I go for gift card gold are there any good shoe sites?

DTB

Rep
Threads
i love this community

akdev

Rep
Threads
Hope something new.. but thanks for the effort