Best CC Shop? + Some other questions

Obunga

Rep
Threads
Hey guys, I'm opening this thread in order to ask some simple questions:
1) What's the best CC shop that you buy from? Y'know, for carding reasons.
2) Where do you guys buy socks from?
3) Is an RDP necessary for carding or is a MAC Address changer + CCleaner + Socks5 good enough?

iwtcard

Rep
Threads
Hello man !

My best and only cc shop is on Wall street market. The best way for the best carding success. You can find very good cc sellers in this platform...

I dont have RDP, i have change my MAC Address and i am using Anti-detect 7.4 with Nordvpn. I dont have proxy but i dont think i need one because vpn do the job perfectly...

iamwilliam28

Rep
Threads
Hello man !

My best and only cc shop is on Wall street market. The best way for the best carding success. You can find very good cc sellers in this platform...

I dont have RDP, i have change my MAC Address and i am using Anti-detect 7.4 with Nordvpn. I dont have proxy but i dont think i need one because vpn do the job perfectly...
Please bud, can you share your Anti-detect to me plzzzzz:confused::cautious:

iamwilliam28

Rep
Threads
Hello man !

Also, I like to ask, I thought Anti-detect come pre-customed with MAC Address Changer and DNS spoofer and that you only need to your proxy that's all. Please enlighten on why you still use antidetect with mac address changer