BoA OR WELLS FARGO NEEDED FOR 18K. Urgent before logs expire!

edkobu88

Rep
Threads
I need BoA OR WELLS FARGO FOR 18K. I have a partner on my f$kin end, so we shall share 35/35/30. Also, If you provide a good account we have a long-term business in the future, we trying to crack 80k. For the 18k, this sh$t is ready, we can do a test run deposit in the next hour once the account is verified to be good. Let's go... hmu!! $$$$$🤑🤑🤑🤑. If you coming to my inbox to ask me for lessons or waste my time please don't pm me! If you looking for one time hit with small $$$$, don't pm me. I need serious souls who want to make it in life and forget about living from pay check to pay check hmu. There is plenty of $$$$$🔥🔥🔥🔥 out there, just need serious minds we make these money! When you get into my inbox, I will go straight to the point of what I need, I have no time for Q/A sessions. If you can provide the shyt I want, well and good we do business!

Peteypablo9494

Rep
Threads
hey listen man i have multible wells fargo and bofa bank accounts that are ready to be loaded. i have chase accounts as well lmk

edkobu88

Rep
Threads
hey listen man i have multible wells fargo and bofa bank accounts that are ready to be loaded. i have chase accounts as well lmk
I just followed you. Will pm you later so we can strike a deal!