C2bit?

SnittiestMittiest

Rep
Threads
I've used them quite a bit, they are okay... prices are a little steep in my opinion but they are really good about refunding bad cards (if you aren't full of shit and try to get refunds for good one), BriansClub was still my favorite but i am unsure of their standing post-hack, stay away from BinGoDumps that guy is a ripper and a complete jerk as well. I keep a list of good vendors and what my success rate has been with them, if you want it let me know. I have not updated it in a while since I have been hacking my own cards using SQLi

draven

Rep
Threads
I've used them quite a bit, they are okay... prices are a little steep in my opinion but they are really good about refunding bad cards (if you aren't full of shit and try to get refunds for good one), BriansClub was still my favorite but i am unsure of their standing post-hack, stay away from BinGoDumps that guy is a ripper and a complete jerk as well. I keep a list of good vendors and what my success rate has been with them, if you want it let me know. I have not updated it in a while since I have been hacking my own cards using SQLi
bro can you give me some good vendors ill appreciate it. yu can post them here or pm me. i just followed you

baboisdead

Rep
Threads
if you could slide that list of good vendors my way it would be extremely appreciated homie.

iheartvisas

Rep
Threads
is jstsh good and do uk any good vendor on empire

SnittiestMittiest

Rep
Threads
I haven't used any UK vendors before, JokersStash used to be a lot better... unfortunately their quality has been dropping in the last few months. The most popular thing that I have encountered is vendors will be selling cards that are immediately declined with the "DO NOT HONOR" and they assume that it was due to a method or something that the carder did but they refuse to look a the evidence otherwise.

For example, a lot of cards (Capital One for instance) I will get the SSN for the card holder and then call the bank, enter in the last 4 of the social and it will tell you the balance of the card. If the card has been shut off due to fraudulent activity it will also tell you when it was shut off for fraudulent activity... Cap. One goes something like "Just so you know, this card was disabled on mm--dd-yyyy due to fraudulent activity, if you are calling to report additional fraud....". What I hate is when I purchase one and I get that message 5 minutes after I buy it, and its been shut off for fraud since nearly a month before you bought it.

Most of the vendors, if you take the time to explain to them politely will switch it out. Some will not if the refund time has expired, so I make sure to do this as quickly as possible because it can sometimes take a little effort to find the social security number, and then some of the vendors (BinGoDump.com for example) are just complete assholes and they start berating you for being an idiot carder and tell you that you don't know what you are doing and go ahead and buy someplace else because he is the only place online with quality product and everyone who leaves him comes back.... yeah I am still chuckling about that asshole. Anyway I digress (intentionally of course, I promised the BinGoDumps jerk that I would continue to bring his name up for how insane he acted towards me).

Here is my advice for finding the best vendor:
  1. Most importantly, don't fucking scam them. Seriously, if you start trying to build methods where you get your cards free by pulling some scam on them, they will start doing it back, and they become BinGoDump assholes. Your gonna get what you give, don't be like the BinGoDump asshole.
  2. Smaller guys are easier to work with. This is not due to vendors getting so big that their ego turns into the BinGoDump asshole, it's because when they get larger they are more jaded by all the scams (refer back to rule #1).
  3. Follow their rules, you want to work with them then work within the parameters that they set forth allowing them to operate effectively. If they give you 20 minutes or 15 minutes to verify the card before the refund time expires then don't pussy foot around getting stoned for 45 minutes and forget to check them and then complain about it 2 hours later. Take your shit serious and check the cards man. Also if they have it in writing on the site, and its not completely contradictory to some other rule, don't tell them how stupid it is which brings me to 4....
  4. If you disagree with the vendor on their decision to not refund you, make sure you have provided them with what they needed to know to make the decision and then act professionally, don't throw a fit, just go use another vendor. If you act like the BinGoDump asshat then you ruin it for the rest of us. I won't leave vendors jaded and taking my actions out on you if you don't leave them jaded and taking your actions out on me.
  5. Don't be greedy. If you buy 50 cards and you have 15 minutes to check them (unless you are me and wrote a bunch of python code to automatically check for an authorization and charge the card into whatever payment processor I am using that week) then you don't have enough time to check them all. Just purchase 3 or 4 at a time, work carefully and diligently with those 3 or 4 and go back when you need more.
I have found that pretty much all the time ever (except for the dipshit at BinGoDump) if I follow these rules my relationships with CVV vendors has been a positive one. I was writing code to hack sites and get my own cards for a while but, well, I am lazy, so I am still purchasing most of my cards (dumps and CVV) from vendors, to the tune of about 5k worth a month. So far each relationship either dies on the spot because they are rippers or assholes like.... well you know who by now... or they start off top of the world, we have a few bumps, they help me sort through them. Then when I purchase more, whatever money I would have spent with the short sighted ones that I dumped the week earlier, I consolidate with the ones who understand how to build relationships.

And we all make a fuck ton of money.

That was a lot more then what I wanted to type, but, well yeah fuck it. There ya go, hopefully something is meaningful in there.

SnittiestMittiest

Rep
Threads
I just realized that I have not replied to anyone who asked with the list of vendors, god I am a jerk. So PM me and I will sell it to you for $75.00.... yeah no I am kidding... I will get that list out to you now. My apologies, I saw the requests and... well I am lazy.

Blakk1

Rep
Threads
I just realized that I have not replied to anyone who asked with the list of vendors, god I am a jerk. So PM me and I will sell it to you for $75.00.... yeah no I am kidding... I will get that list out to you now. My apologies, I saw the requests and... well I am lazy.
we waiting please.

OR10N73

Rep
Threads
one of my plugs for, questionable substances, had told me about that site before. He'd said that he buys off of there fairly regularly and that he gets moderate success out of them. more than 2/3 at least. Haven't bought from them myself, but I've helped him use a few of the bins and we did manage to cashout all but i think 1 of them