can somebody walk me thru on how to start carding?

fort

Rep
Threads
pm me your tele if u need help to cash out, 50/50 split

gracia

Rep
Threads
Hey, hope you stay careful. Lots of people will take your CC's and leave you in the dust. I wouldn't give my information to them just a FYI. Anyways, good luck and hope you find what you need bro.
Do you have telegram?

XxCLAYDOGxX

Rep
Threads
I bought 2 ccs and im willing to split the profit that we make. Looking for a partnership
Hey bro I think your best bet is to figure out how to safely card online items and get you a msrx6 reader and writer that way you can write the information from the cc's you just bought onto cards hit me up I'd be down for some partnership we dont have to always split 50 depending on the task at hand be we could do something I'm also learning as I go and I'm not a ripper

Dacold1

Rep
Threads
Hey bro I think your best bet is to figure out how to safely card online items and get you a msrx6 reader and writer that way you can write the information from the cc's you just bought onto cards hit me up I'd be down for some partnership we dont have to always split 50 depending on the task at hand be we could do something I'm also learning as I go and I'm not a ripper
I'm new to this and still going through the trials and errors. Your help is much needed