Can you use a dump in store on a magstripe clon without chip?

anon1234567890

Rep
Threads
Hey im new to physical carding and am currently running on a low budget. Im thinking of buying this msr off Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F372SHI/ref=psdcmw_14258520011_t1_B00TJHYZYM that comes with read/writing software for only 100 dollars. It can only write onto magstripe n track 1 n 2s so please let me know if i can use these magstripe clones at a self checkout in a U.S. grocery store. Also does anyone know if trump-dmps.ru is a good site to buy my dumps from cus i heard ppl sayin its mostly a miss so please let me know of a better site if there is one!

Thanks,
Anon

Teewhyx60

Rep
Threads
Have you found anyone who sells legit dumps yet? If so pm me I just followed you

scQrp

Rep
Threads
Hey!
I am not in the US (in Europe), but I am sure that even in Europe you can use a dump without a chip in stores, since many US 101 dumps from specific banks don't have a chip. So for me it will work 100% in and outside the US. However beware of the verification procedure, it can either be signature or PIN (even if in 101 dumps its a signature).

FYI, I used dumps with "broken chip" (in fact I broke the chip and said to the clerk that the chip is not operative, and he had to swipe the magstripe instead of dipping the chip). Works 100% in Greece, but you have to get valid dumps as well. Works also in France, but in France there is not a lot of shops accepting to swipe a card since they know that it can be stolen).
As long as there is stores and places accepting magstripe swipe, go for it! The magstripe gonna dissapear unfortunately, and be replaced by the chip...