Cannot cashout a dump (with encoded chip) at ATM

globalinfinity

Rep
Threads
It seems that we need either to:
  • Use static BINs for a working cashout (but cant find the list)
  • Use any BIN (SDA (static) and DDA (dynamic)) but you will also have to calculate the ARQC key for validatin the transaction between the bank and your card through the ATM).
Note that most of the BINs in the world are now Dynamic (DDA), so you have to find a valicc ARQC key and encode the chip with this key.
Note also that it is the case for Europe (since the EMV implementation is more advanced here), I didnt try to cashout in USA or Asia.

YES!! you are absolutely correct. Most of the bins are now DDA.
Even in India & UAE the EMV implementation are very advanced. Its very difficult to cashout from ATMs.

if there us any workable solution for it. I would gladly like to discuss more on it.

Mrbah

Rep
Threads
It seems that we need either to:
  • Use static BINs for a working cashout (but cant find the list)
  • Use any BIN (SDA (static) and DDA (dynamic)) but you will also have to calculate the ARQC key for validatin the transaction between the bank and your card through the ATM).
Note that most of the BINs in the world are now Dynamic (DDA), so you have to find a valicc ARQC key and encode the chip with this key.
Note also that it is the case for Europe (since the EMV implementation is more advanced here), I didnt try to cashout in USA or Asia.
What’s your telegram I had the same problem but I’m new so I thought I got got lol. Could you help me understand this process? Ive got a few questions if you’ve got a little bit of time

twavy4

Rep
Threads
Where do you buy your dumps and pin?