Cannot cashout a dump (with encoded chip) at ATM

scQrp

Rep
Threads
Hello,

I have a hardware set to write dumps on Java (JCOP) blank cards (MSR605X for magstripe and omnikey for chip).
I have several softwares to write on the chip (X2-ARQC and Jcop by PAWS, I mainly use jcop).
I also got legit dumps+pin.
I encoded them on the card, both on magstripe and chip. The card is readed as a 201 card and seems to work properly, I can even select the amount to withdraw r check the balance.

Here comes the problem: after selecting the action (withdraw or check balance) on the ATM, it says that my transaction couldn't be processed. I tried it on different ATMs, same error. The PIN is correct.
Did I miss a step?
Thank you for your help.

scQrp

Rep
Threads
Okay thanks.

I guess that my problem is that I struggle to generate a ARCQ key, or maybe because I use only non-SDA bins...
You guys do you use GoldMetal?

Johniemonie88

Rep
Threads
Okay thanks.

I guess that my problem is that I struggle to generate a ARCQ key, or maybe because I use only non-SDA bins...
You guys do you use GoldMetal?
What’s your telegram

scQrp

Rep
Threads
It seems that we need either to:
  • Use static BINs for a working cashout (but cant find the list)
  • Use any BIN (SDA (static) and DDA (dynamic)) but you will also have to calculate the ARQC key for validatin the transaction between the bank and your card through the ATM).
Note that most of the BINs in the world are now Dynamic (DDA), so you have to find a valicc ARQC key and encode the chip with this key.
Note also that it is the case for Europe (since the EMV implementation is more advanced here), I didnt try to cashout in USA or Asia.