Card Our Network & Seeking Partnerships

mycosupply

Rep
Threads
So I might be new to the forums here, but I ame not new to the clear or the dark net. Personally, I have many years of experience shipping physical and digital products across the globe to some of the hardest to breach destinations. I don't claim to have the end all be all solutions and am always researching or studying methods and techniques to exploit and ensure OpSec is top priority.

T
hat being said I own a private network of ecommerce websites that have roughly 3-5 years experienced seasoned sales, processing, and progressing in an alternative/semi-legal space that requires attention to these types of details. I've been carding our own sites for quite some time and truth be told the ability to grow and expand is at the fingertips - however I just don't have to time to be able to run the businesses as well as sniff CC's multiple times a day to test run cards and do all the other needs while ensuring the businesses stays afloat.

We're looking to develop a relationship with a couple of experienced like minded workers that are honest and able to follow basic instructions to allow transactions to be successfully run - any funny stuff or chargeback scams will result in immediate permissions removals and permanently blacklisted from our network.

If you think that you're up for the challenge, I'm looking for quality relationships and if you're ready to run your CC's in our network, we will pay out 40% of order values placed with the methods we outline together for your unique use. We are interested in right now max order processing of $10,000 a week per worker until we ensure that the avenues to go for bigger numbers and orders are available; safely. We have we believe enough history to offer 3 spots accordingly, both to help not put all our eggs in one basket, and diversify our relationships and potential access to community members skill sets.

Enough hyping myself up, the network is Canadian based websites, so Canadian based shipping and cards are preferred, North American required. We do have access to potentially look at other processors to add to the site if a certain processor passes your specific cards more successfully than Moneris, 2Payment, etc. Good shipping drops are required but not concerned about material or packages as no illegal items are shipped. Orders are automated to process and close batches every 24 hours. Depositing from our processor and in turn, sent and close orders with you just as quick; usually deposited in our bank account within 72 hours (3 business days). We also have Paypal as a payment option, if you are confident in your ability to run the orders without chargebacks; we do also accept Crypto and EMT as payment, however, kind of counter-productive when we're trying to card some CC's here to try and stand behind a delivered order to prevent chargebacks from being authorized if they come up.

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM. We will disclose more details in private message to ensure the privacy and safety of the network; as well as organize your unique coupon codes to protect your orders cash out logistics and ensure you get paid!

Before contacting; those prepared with the following content/information will be given preference and priority attention:
  • Fulll/Preferred Contact Info
  • Amount of CC's available on average weekly to process
  • Preferred payment method (Email Money Transfer / Crypto - Bitcoin / Monero)
  • Previous notable experience with carding/why you may be able to help
Thank you in advance!