Carding a gaming rig

Ahhdeadly

Rep
Threads
Has anyone here ever tried to card a gaming setup? I’v found a website that could be carded for a €1k pc and it has next day shipping, I’m just wondering would it be a good idea or should I just card the parts and build it myself?

||Born||

Rep
Threads
well.....if you can card it one time is way more better than get shipped every component if you dont have a drop.....and still who cares about the price, you are carding it, maybe dont go over 1500 maaax 2k$ at ones if you want to card components you need a drop first and more ccs to use because ones you use one might be dead or no balance or alot of different stuff

Ahhdeadly

Rep
Threads
well.....if you can card it one time is way more better than get shipped every component if you dont have a drop.....and still who cares about the price, you are carding it, maybe dont go over 1500 maaax 2k$ at ones if you want to card components you need a drop first and more ccs to use because ones you use one might be dead or no balance or alot of different stuff
I buy from legit cc vendors my dude don’t worry bout that, and I’m gonna card it for €1.4k sometime in the future

Ahhdeadly

Rep
Threads
Also Thanks for the reply(y):)