Carding, cashout and how I made 77,400$

Black demon

Rep
Threads
Hey Guys

I'm totally transparent and straight forward.

This is not PDF or any shit.

I'll teach you everything you need to know 1 on 1 and only to 10 guys. cause I don't have the time.

Once after I teach you, You can perfectly use your money to invest on the RIGHT stuffs to start making tons of money.

You can start making money within 2 days. and you can repeat the process and make ton of money.

When I started I also wasted 2000$ on methods which never worked.

Then I figured out the reality of carding and I found my own method and worked like shit without sleep and made 77,400$

Yeah! my target was 75,000 and I have DONE IT! for my college and some of my personal stuffs.

After taking my Cashout methods, You'll need around 1500$ to get started making money.
Do u charge for tutorial cause carding is getting played out , need cashout bro

realboy08

Rep
Threads
Hey Guys

I'm totally transparent and straight forward.

This is not PDF or any shit.

I'll teach you everything you need to know 1 on 1 and only to 10 guys. cause I don't have the time.

Once after I teach you, You can perfectly use your money to invest on the RIGHT stuffs to start making tons of money.

You can start making money within 2 days. and you can repeat the process and make ton of money.

When I started I also wasted 2000$ on methods which never worked.

Then I figured out the reality of carding and I found my own method and worked like shit without sleep and made 77,400$

Yeah! my target was 75,000 and I have DONE IT! for my college and some of my personal stuffs.

After taking my Cashout methods, You'll need around 1500$ to get started making money.
Teach me please

captainamerica

Rep
Threads
Well he's good, but he's teaching only the method to do cashout, but you'll need to know some basics about how to do paypal and limitations and all the stuffs.

targaryenwolf

Rep
Threads
Guys Thanks for the Interest, I can take up to 2 guys to join cashout with me.
This is a Serious change to get start working on cashouts.
You must have carding experience of at least successfully carded spotify, netflex or something like that.
So If you have carded You can PM fast so we could start the work ICQ: 744782502

Tboy20098

Rep
Threads
I'm knowledgeable to a degree but would be very interested and pleased if you reach out to me

HiddenHades

Rep
Threads
I am interested can you teach me? Even if you'll already exceed in 10persons? :(