Carding (CC-BTC) a non vbv btc exchange site via TeamViewer..

captain gr33n

Rep
Threads
I will conduct 2 live sessions on carding a non vbv btc exchange site this weekend.. anonymously

Will also provide vbv bins (otp) that work with the exchange and a legit vendor for both non vbv and vbv after partaking in the session..

Reason: believe that the loopholes will be patched soon as guys have been hitting the exchange hard, indication; they have lowered their cc to btc limits last week but still cardable on low limits between $200-$500 perday

Downside of the exchange

Must use clean socks4/5
Must have a good virtual number app or a real number from ccs origin country
Vbv cc cashouts are capped at $200 per day on first transaction without otp, above that will send otp
Non vbv capped at $500 per day for
first transaction increases upto $2k on second day..
THE EXCHANGE EATS UP UPTO 20% ON FEES..

Follow and pm for a spot after subscription limited to 5 guys per session (2 sessions) since it's live via TeamViewer..

Kindly note not liable to any damages caused on the exchange or any ccs as this is for educational purposes only

Cheers

thebroker001

Rep
Threads
mate i have been looking for this up to a month now. i hope i am selected. I got CC loaded with 20k just need to get it out. i also have access to the card holder cell phone so i can bypass otp codes

captain gr33n

Rep
Threads
mate i have been looking for this up to a month now. i hope i am selected. I got CC loaded with 20k just need to get it out. i also have access to the card holder cell phone so i can bypass otp codes
Is the cc vbv or none as I saw you said you got hold of the number to receive the otp

mushibwe

Rep
Threads
I have bank log need cash out to btc split 50/50