== CARDING HOTEL TUTORIAL 2019 ==

Basil334

Rep
Threads
Can sum one tell me what are non vbn cards I know where to get cards just don’t know which is which

Nevermindthedarkness

Rep
Threads
Honestly thats a good way, but they are right about how its easy for someone to lookup the booking if they are alerted of their CC being stolen.

What i would suggest is downloading the app, or the website, called Gyft. Its a girftcardVirtual-Giftcard purchasing app. Lets you buy with CC, or PayPal, even BTC.

Anyways, you can buy virtual cards that are all stored on the app in your account. hundreds of companys. Hotels.com is one of them. buy a V-CC in the app and pay on hotels.com that way.

But...even MORE secure than that, is you can put money on whats called your "Gyft" gift card. up to $500 can be put on at one time. (can only hold 2k i think). But you can go in stores and pay for gift cards at the register with the QR code itll give you. buy a hotels.com gift card (or whatever youre wanting) with THAT...and then they'll never be able to trace you.

ENJOY ;)

NattyLocxed

Rep
Threads
Hey I'm interested hell. The hotel gig was working for me. now nothing it isn't going through anymore.