Carding Wal-Mart Online

Anarchy99

Rep
Threads
My Dodge Dart Battery Died Out So I Needed A Battery Fast So I Used Wal-Mar(This Works For All Merchandise)

1# Make A Wal-Mart Account Using The Card Holders Info Not Your Info

2# Making A New Email!!(This Is The Most Important Step) If The Carholders Name Is Wayne Brady The Email Must Have The Name In It For Example: WyaneBrady2897@****.com

3#Billing Address Must Be The Card Holders Shipping Can Actually Be The Same Seeing As How You Wont Need It Because You'll Be Doing In Store Pick-up The Email That You Made Will Be Used Everwere It Asks In The Account

4# (Who Will Pick Up The Item) Honestly You Can Do It But To Stay Under The Radar Use A Crack Head Or Anybody Willing To Do So If All Else Fails Do It Yourself I Recommend Using A Fake I.d If The Purchase Will Be Greater Than 500$ Seeing How That Would Be A Felony Charge

5# After The Order Is Placed And The Item Is Ready For Pick Up All You Will Need Is The Barcode Conformation That Will Be Sent To The Email You Set Up For The Account

6#Approach The Pick-Up Kiosk Scan The Barcode Sometimes They Ask For ID But In My Case They Did Not Then They Will Bring The Item To Customer Service Show ID And Conformation Number An That's That.

USE VPN SAME A CARDHOLDER LOCATION