Cash App Method

capoflexin

Rep
Threads
Does anyone have the cash app or venmo method for free?

jarvisbayne77

Rep
Threads
Make a Venmo Account with fullz (having cc of the details) then add card to the account (you can add 3), then send money below below $300 to an email which is not associated with venmo yet mean to brand new email. and then create a account on it and add your bank and enjoy. NO OFFENECE!!!!
BRO you got icq...i need more explanation...plus i didnt get the message clearly

CCToBitcoinLOHAWolf

Rep
Threads
Make a Venmo Account with fullz (having cc of the details) then add card to the account (you can add 3), then send money below below $300 to an email which is not associated with venmo yet mean to brand new email. and then create a account on it and add your bank and enjoy. NO OFFENECE!!!!
Cool tip! I am new to Venmo will check it out!

Jhitabug

Rep
Threads
Do u have any other methods?

oopsididit

Rep
Threads
You can do way more than 300

itzj9

Rep
Threads
Adding your bank would red flag your actual bank wouldn't it? Or your saying a drop bank.

chynacake

Rep
Threads
Can someone explain it to me. I have cash app and venmo