CASH OUT TO BTC | DEC 2020 GUIDE

m0niker

Rep
Threads
hey guys,

i got back into carding cos of the lockdowns and i was just bored recently lol

carding has gotten harder over the years so ive been using some tips and tricks i learned on this forum, as well as a couple others including dread
i managed to come up with a method on cashing out CC's and Paypals to BTC then laundering them back to cash in my own bank account
no bank drops needed and if u have good fullz it can be done in 20/30 mins
this method definitely works with UK fullz as well as US

ive been doing it for a couple weeks now with pretty good success so looking to teach it to some noobz lol, i had to learn the hard way and things didnt get easier for me until someone mentored me and i have a good few weeks of being trapped at home due to london going into another lockdown so may as well pass on the knowledge. ive only been lurking on here using my other account for the past few weeks and was going to post this on dread but thought it would be way more use here !

if ur interested PM me and ill send a guide in message, no downloads or anything like that, not asking for money or anything i just dont want to post it on clearnet as it includes links etc and if some of the sites im using are taken down because tonnes of people begin using them then ill have to figure out a new way to cash out

this guide involves using a trader app to get the cash back into ur own bank account so if u already have an account with something like crypto . com connected to defi wallet where u can make it look like u have been investing (so ur bank doesnt flag up hundreds in deposits) then thats good - if not u can probably build up in another wallet over time and bulk cashout after making an account !

only pm me if:
u currently have the BTC to buy ur own fullz - im not providing them for u but can link to sellers ive used on marketplaces if u need me to !
ur okay with only getting 2/300 out of each fullz and NOT the maximum balance of the cards/paypal! u have to be careful with this method and less is more !
u can follow EXACT instructions! i know people who learned the hard way that one tiny slip up can land u in jail so u MUST follow my instructions to the letter