Cashing Out Cards Like a Champion in Late 2020

BiteMyTaco

Rep
Threads
With all the solid crypto cashout methods practically shutting down as soon as someone shares the secret, its no wonder everyone is so tight with their personal system. Most people, like me, new into carding had limited means... that was the entire reason I got into it in the first place! But the investment in a absolutely golden, top of the line fake ID is the ultimate game changer.

I've been working with a friend who has been making fake documents and IDs for over 20 years now. All of the details--the raised text on certain states, holograms, texture, font, scanable barcodes and flexible, quality PVC are just half the secret. I've partnered with him to use my expertise that can offer a one of a kind ID service that can land you with multiple untraceable drops, instantly verified accounts with practically any bank or service, or if you are trying to dissapear, you damn near can with an ID even the law would not question, but tip their hat and send you on your way... on your way back to the airbnb rental your staying at this month with the oceanfront view. Play your cards right, with the right documentation you can reinvent yourself, not simply rake in a staggering amount every month.

The key is this. Our service comes in tiers. Bottom tier just gets you a stunningly good fake ID; your picture, flawless quality with attention to every detail, a bogus name and a random address with a scandals barcode. Perfect for the one out of three UPS Store guys that actually asks to see your ID after striking up a friendly chat while shipping a package to someone using that fake name and address. Half the time, they won't even ask for the ID after you mention how your new online business is picking up to the point you might need to get one of these business boxes you guys offer, are they expensive? No, they tell Yount, they are rather quite affordable. In factor, not but 25-30 month and handing them that impressive upsale... a reasonable enough price that you can afford to go around all the local UPS Stores but the one near where you live and do the same exact thing, feeding them variants of that same name at each one just to keep each a little unique. Richard here, perhaps Rick or Ricky or why not just be a Dick about it? As they ring you up, happy about the added sale, that package you just gave them is far easier to copy off your information from the return address than even ask for the ID, but if you do, you've come prepared. The now minimalized odds of even being carded at all go off without a hitch, and having just moved back to town from just a state or two away, the ID so solid and official, a cursory glance is the most it will likely get, after all, you are practically friends now. But even if they make a copy for the file, perhaps the guy was just an unfriendly inherent douche... a manifestation of several years stagnating behind the counter of the old lonely UPS Store driving that old Civic home... you didn't stand a chance. The darkened black and white photocopy could be anybody. Especially if its not your town, not your name.

Or, one better, perhaps you do have a background already, what if the rare instance the cops get involved with a routine credit card fraud with something to prove. The law is their flock, and a Shepard must tend. They might even think they have ran into you before, but they just can't be sure from that photocopy. Just to be thorough, I'll take a copy of this ID with me, since it came back an obvious fake. He smiles, thinking a quick trip to the crime lab and some forensic facial recognition will put the real name to that picture... but you were bold enough to opt for that upgraded package, the one where state of the art software offsets just the right positions in your face that a facial recognition is 100% inconclusive, despite those clear mug shots they have in the database. Not a bad choice.

After all, having opened those six different drops that week, blowing through nearly thirty grand in high end designer merchandise, jewelry, electronics.... The five grand you got from the OfferUp, Next-door and eBay listing will tide you over while your next card is being made for your girlfriend to take the tour next month. Or maybe you can afford to even rent a place for a month somewhere to get away, and you can just do the same thing with every rentable mailbox in that area before your girlfriend decide she wants in on the action.

Thats right, from just top quality believable IDs you can get drops and verifications with, to IDs with state of the art forensic facial recognition removal--without even making you look like anyone but yourself--why not go all out and just get an actual identity of someone who lives in that state, matching drivers license, gender, height, weight, ethnicity, hair and eye color? Or you want to be a boss and make sure that not only is it you, but not you, but someone who's ID comes back valid with not only no warrants or extensive record.... but a 700-850 credit score? Why, now you can use that first ID to do your validations, scans and what not, but now you even have a new ID, and just for safe keeping, a verification scan of the real person who's identity you are actually assuming? Just in case you decide to switch it up on down the line when you opened those bank accounts and got those SBA and bank loans approved, the CashApp and Coinbase accounts flooded to the gills. Then its time to rent next month's condo, grab next month's Bently, and receive next month's identity.

Like I mentioned---we offer a tiered service which begins with quality only to end in perfection beyond your wildest imagination.

Affordable rates for more than your average fakes. We can even include SSN cards as well as the original identity scans. For info on pricing for our tiered packages, drop me a DM or send a message.

Why not invest in this one? After all, the good life is waiting... 8-)