CC

Likq

Rep
Threads
Guys I will start to do some changes to my drops, I feel that people join only to kill my cards without being active in the forum, only to kill, and that's good but you must give something in exchange also. So, from now I will drop cards but if I don't see enough replies or likes in my thread then I will wait a hour to drop another one and see. Collaborate to improve this awesome community, many of you know that I only drop here because this forum is the best for me, not like altenen and other forums that are only shit and full ads, shit cards, shit content, slow sites, bugs, etc, here no, as far as I see the admins here are active as fuck working to make this site big and better that any worldwide carding forum, but they also need your help like I do, posting content, interacting with carders, etc, do this, and you will see better people here, maybe new droppers and not only me.
Hey men where do you get the cards or you can sell it but not do expensive because Roger sell it like 10 cc for $120 i want 1 for 1-10$ you know something like this