Chase Voice Authorization - Merchant ID Number, Does anybody have one?

mtheory3@

Rep
Threads
Does anyone have a merchant number to use on chase's voice authorization phone number? or any merchant number with any authorization line? Or can somebody teach me about where i can find these merchant ID numbers?
Hello everyone. I use the chase voice authorization phone number to verify credit/debit cards before i make a purchase and also to check if the info i received with a card is correct such as cvv, full address, zip. If the card is declined i also look up the denial code to decipher why exactly the card was declined. Probably the most important thing I do with the voice autho is call to verify generated numbers which are incredibly important to me and they are what I use to make all my money for the most part. The number is 888-706-1526 and obviously there are other numbers that do the same thing basically. I wanted to know if anyone has another merchant id i can have, the one i was using was recently removed from the voice autho list and no longer can be used. I am stuck without a merchant number to use and really could use some help. Also i wanted to know how i can find a merchant number in the first place and how to know which voice autho number to call? Thanks for your time reading this, I hope some one can help me out and i will do my best to compensate for any number or information and I am open to discuss different methods of compensation as well.

Gabry770

Rep
Threads
It's a good time to explore new ways